PAGE 01💙

Enjoy.......

"Stop walking around Hoby. Doing those things haven't solved any problem" a vampire looked like a male's voice rang through the darkroom. Even though he looked like he is going to fall asleep anytime soon everyone in the room knew he is wide awake. His white hair parted away when he looks at the tall figure who still doesn't stop walking back and forth in the room. He let out a heavy breath before laying down on the sofa again.

"You know I can't Sugar. I can't relax till we find out the fucker who did this." the red-haired male said throwing his hands in the air. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and mumbled a 'yeah I know' and let the man do whatever he wants. It's not like he can stop him anyway. Red-haired male, aka Jung Hoseok is a person always being cheerful but when he got serious his personality change at 180°.

"Here I made some special tea for you. Drink this and calm your ass down. Yeah?" Again a soft voice spoke in the silent room. This time a broad shoulder guy walked through the dark wooden door with a tray filled with cups of tea.

"Oh, Jin hyung you are so sweet. Did I ever say that you are my favourite Hyung?" A short guy with pink hair run to the said male with an ear to ear smile. He was waiting for a moment to escape from the tension air this room has. And a way to brighten up the everyone mood. Look like Jin Hyung is his saviour. 

"if I remember correctly your favourite Hyung was me last week." A guy with a laptop on his lap chuckled a bit before sipping his cup of tea. He didn't look away from the screen for a second. Even though he tried to help Jimin's plan by showing his dimple smile but his sharp eyes screamed the critical moment they are in. He adjusted his spectacles on the nose again and tried to type some words on the screen.

"Could you find some information Joon?" Jin asked while giving a shoulder massage to the said guy. Namjoon gave a grateful smile to him before answer anything.

"Unfortunately no Jinni. I can't understand how they knew about our shipment day. And think about the way they steal our guns without evidence. Look like they planned it very well." Namjoon said with a long sigh.

"And to make a plan like that they should know every information about our shipment. I think... we have a backstabber." Jimin's playful smile replaced to a thin line again. The situation was too serious to make it bright up. And he could feel his blood boiling when he thinks about the person who betrayed. Not only him but also everyone. They will surely give that baster a painful gift.

If you wondering what's going on here wait I'll tell you. Black Rose is an arms smuggling gang in the underworld of the mafia. Not only that but also drugs and other things too. But their main thing is arms smuggling. They created new arms and sell them. In a few years, they became streaming powerful to the point they are now godfathers in the mafia. The controller of the underworld. In the beginning, there were only seven members in the gang. Just stealing little things to make sure they didn't dye from hunger. But eventually, they became most feared mafia gang and everyone know now what is the meaning of the Black Rose mark. No one dares to stand against them. Including Government to. not just because they are afraid, but because Black Rose earns money for them. As long as they didn't show up in the media they won't do anything against the Black Rose. Who cares about the innocent people anyway?

But for the first time, someone dared to annoy the Black Rose by stealing their millions of worth guns.

"Don't need to be so serious. First, relax." Everyone got shocked slightly by the dark voice. They all looked at the man who stands in the doorway with a blank face. The Jeon Jungkook aka Jk who happens to be the leader of Black Rose.