PAGE 13💙

Jk walked towards the VIP section in the City famous night club to have a meeting with another businessman. He released a big breath after stopping in front of the VIP room.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked when he saw the younger just stood there without opening the door. As a reply younger just nod his head and finally step into the room.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon. Finally, you came." there was a bald man with a woman next to him. He stands up and walked towards the Jk with a huge smile. Jk just gave him a nod while shaking other's hand.

"So Mr. Jung. Why do you want to have a meeting with me?" Jk came straight to the topic. Everyone sat on the chairs. Mr. Jung had an uneasy smile after seeing Jk's cold gaze. So he chuckled a bit to ease the tension in the air before speak.

"Ha...why so impatient Mr. Jeon? First, have a drink with me." He tried to fill Jk's glass with wine but Jk stopped him.

"No. I don't have time to waste. Tell me what's the deal?" Jk said with a cold tone. Meanwhile, the girl beside the old man began to send flittering eyes at Jk. Doing her best to gain the attention of the handsome man in front of her.

"(ahem) okay Mr. Jeon. Look here. We both are on the top in this business world." Jk rolled his eyes. Is this man just tried to compare himself to Jk? What a joke.

"So I have a proposal for you. To make our business more successful in the world."

"So, what is that proposal?" Even though both Jk and Namjoon had an idea what is the proposal about after seen the woman, they let the man continue.

"This is my one and only beautiful daughter Jung Jeyha." Mr.Jung said introducing his daughter who had a fake shy smile.

"Hello Mr Jeon" she said while making her chest more display to others shamelessly. Jk threw a disgusting look at her.

'Seriously? What is this? I have maids who more beautiful than her. Aish..what a waste of time.'

"If we become one, we can control the whole world Mr. Jeon. So.._" *crash* everyone looked at the source of sound stopping their conversation midway. Mr. Jung and his daughter annoyingly stared at Namjoon who had an apologetic smile on his face. He had just dropped the wine glass on the floor. After a few minutes, Mr.Jung opened his mouth again.

"Amm..wher did I stop again? Oh yeah. Mr.Jeon, I would like to propose my daughter to you." Mr. Jung said with hopeful eyes. He wanted to make this deal happen so badly. Again, Jk rolled his eyes. Stupid old man.

'If Taehyung was here, I can imagine what will his reaction for this. Especially that bitch.....wait.. wait..wait, why the fuck I think about him now? Oh god! That man makes me go insane already with his annoying ass. Even though he has a nice as_..what the fuck Jungkook?' Jk growled at his thoughts. Why his mind filled with Taehyung? He is ugly and not attractive either. Then why? Why so special about him? Jk again growled but this time loud enough to others to hear.

"Mr. Jeon, are you okay?" The woman asked while trying to show her concern. Mr. Jung gave him a questioning look.

"Are you fucking serious now?" Jk asked irritatingly.

"Wha-what Mr_" Mr.Jung tried to talk but Jk cut him off while standing.

"you wasted my time for nothing. I have important works to do Mr.Jung. find someone else to joke around." Jk walked towards the door and Mr.Jung clenched his hands in shame.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened Jungkook?" After coming from the club they now driving to the mansion. Namjoon and Jk sat in the back of the car. Jk gave a questioning look to the older.