PAGE 17💙

"Hey, Taehyung." Taehyung looked up from his book just to see a pink head peeking through the door. He lightly chuckled at the short male.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimin asked furrowing his eyebrows while entering into the room.

"Nothing" Taehyung said. Jimin gave him a look but shrugged it off after.

"How's the old man now?" Jimin asked while eyeing the sleeping figure.

"His condition is getting well now."

"Ahh...when will he going to wake up?.... Yo! Old man. You will die in sleep if you didn't wake up now. Don't you want to see your grandchildren?" Jimin whined at Dehyun.

"Grandchildren?" Taehyung asked while laughing at Jimin's childish behaviour.

"You know, this man loves children so much. He wanted to see our grandchildren but unfortunately no one able to Grand his wish."

"And why is that?"

"Seriously? You asking me why now? Can't you see our hyungs all are gay?" Jimin asked with an 'I can't believe you duh' look.

"But what about you? And...Jk?" Taehyung asked tilting his head to the side.

"I'm not sure about me because I don't like a relationship that much. I just full fill my needs with a one-time if I want. But in the future......who knows?" Jimin said while sending a wink at Taehyung who rolled his eyes playfully.

"And about Jk...." Jimin trailed on it while checking on Taehyung's reaction which is absolutely what he expected. He secretly smirked at Taehyung who gives his full attention to his words while looking at the book on his hand. Trying his best to pretend like he doesn't care.

"....I don't know." Jimin laughed loudly after seen Taehyung's slightly disappointed face.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing" Jimin said mimicking Taehyung's word earlier.

"Really? Why you even here?" Taehyung asked annoyingly.

"What? Don't you like my company?" Jimin asked with a sad pout on his face. The older was so adorable and hot at the same time.

"I didn't_" before Taehyung finished is words, Jimin beat him to it shouting suddenly.

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot about it because of your stupid ass."

"Really? Should I say sorry now?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

"Jin hyung asked your help. He will be in his lab."

"But I_"

"It's okay. I'll stay with him. You go." Nodding his head, Taehyung went out of the room.

After the door closed, Jimin sat on the chair where the younger has been sitting before. He remembered every happy moment he spent with his old man. This was the first time they stayed together without talking to each other. And he never knew the older's silence will be this much hurtful for him. He just stared at the man for a while before opening his mouth.

"We miss you father"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A ticking sound from a clock echoed in the slightly lit up room while one dimmed bulb fighting to keep his light. There were three men tight up on the chairs. They were unharmed but well...it seems like their mind not in a good condition. Everyone was scared to the point shit on their pants. And the spoiled smell of blood made their terror go double with every passing second. They knew where they were. And why they were here.

They knew it could not be done, but they tried to free their hands when the door open with a creek sound.

A few hours ago

Jungkook was under a lot of important paperwork in his office. No matter how much he worked, he couldn't understand how his unfinished works keep growing up on his office table.

He didn't bother to raise his head when he heard the door opening because he knew only his hyungs can enter like that without any permission.

"Jungkook" Jk looked at Yoongi for a second to show that he was listening to him. Taking the hint Yoongi continued.

"I checked that assassin dude's device you gave me before and I found a number. Those fuckers thought they cleared everything from it but I managed to dig into it." Jungkook finally gave his full attention to the older who had a smirk on his face.

"And the most interesting thing is that number had connected to another three numbers"

"So...?" Yoongi's smirk grew up widely.

"I think I found our sneaky rats."

Present time

"B-boss, boss. We are s-sorry. We didn't_we didn't mean to b-b-betray you. Believe us please._"

"Y-yes boss, we didn't. Forgive us, please. We will_ we will do anything. Yeah_ anything you want." Two men began to plead as soon as they caught a glimpse of a black figure near the door entry. The other man too scared to even utter a word.

Jk looked at the three men in pure amusement with a smirk ghosting on his face. He didn't even touch them. But there they were, like begging to stop their torture.

Oh...how much he likes to torture his preys...

No. It wasn't enjoyable to torment them only physically. Jk is the only one who knew how pleasurable to see his hunts dying little by little because of their fears. He chuckled darkly when he remembers his few preys went insane because of this.

The three men on the chair shuddered in fear hearing Jk's chuckle.

Jk calmly step towards his preys and sat on a chair in front of them.

"Hello, my little rats."

"B-boss?"

"You all were a pain in the ass to me these past few days you know?"

"Boss_ boss listen. We will give you wh-what you want. We_ we will tell you."

"Tell me what?" Jk asked calmly. It was really hard to tell what was in his mind.

"Boss._ we only took_ took the order_(*ring*)" before the man could finish, all the three men flinched hearing a ringing sound from a phone. Jk annoyingly took his phone out from his pocket. He furrowed a bit when he saw an unknown number displaying on the screen. After thinking a bit he decided to answer the call. As soon as he heard the voice of the other side, his furrow on his face deepen.

"Hello, my friend...missed me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤