PAGE 30💙

"YAhh! Let me go, you idiot!" Taehyung hissed at the mafia leader who dragged him away without saying anything. The veiny hand gripped around Tae's wrist tightly and he was sure it will leave a mark as a reminder later. Jk didn't utter a word, just dragged Taehyung to a room. Before Taehyung could think what was happening, he already found himself pinned to the wall by Jk's muscle arms.

"What you_"

"Listen here, Dr. Kim." Before Taehyung could say a word, Jk shut him up by placing his index finger on Taehyung's lips. It's not like Jk sew his lips together, but then why he felt like it is?. Taehyung felt his heart beating painfully fast when Jungkook leaned closer to his face. Jk looks angry. Of course, why not? But today, it felt different to Taehyung.

'When did this pig become so hot?'

Taehyung blinked twice while staring at Jk's angry face. Jungkook let out a quick sigh before speak again.

"Don't you think you are jumping around too much? Should I cut your leash short more?" Jk growled lowly while glaring hard at Taehyung's brown eyes. He tried his best, not to lost in those shiny eyes which were also filled with anger. Taehyung harshly slapped away Jk's hand before open his mouth.

"What did you say? Do you think I'm your fucking slave you shameless_"

"I didn't do it okay!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung. He doesn't know why, but he badly wanted to prove that he did nothing wrong to the doctor. Normally, he doesn't care about what other people think about him but with Taehyung, he doesn't want Taehyung to misunderstand him.

"Don't underestimate me, Kim. I have important works to do more than just fucking around. Stop wasting my time and messing with my patience." Taehyung looked away huffing angrily but Jk grabbed his jaw harshly and forced him to look back at him again. Still, Taehyung didn't say a word instead glared at Jk with burning eyes.

"I seriously need to show my true colours to you huh!. I went easy on you too much didn't I?" This time Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him. The sudden action made Jk stumble on his feet a little bit. After gaining his balance, he glared at Taehyung again.

"Aye aye Mr. Mafia king. Stop with your ranting, will you? No one is afraid of you. It just they afraid to die" Taehyung said rolling his eyes annoyingly.

"Indeed, and I can be your slayer too." Jk said with a pointing look.

"And that's the point Mr. Muscle piglet_"

"What!?_" Jk stopped himself from saying anything when Taehyung walked towards him slowly with an unknown facial expression. His looked slightly timid. Eyes turning darker and darker with every step he took. A little smirk ghosting corner of his lips. This new aura of Taehyung made Jk's mouth go dried. What with this sudden change?

Jungkook's eyes trailed on Taehyung's body without Jk's permission. He nervously licked his lips unknowingly. The Taehyung now who stand in front of him was dangerously hot and handsome. Jk felt his heartbeat quickening and that not so strange feeling began to blossom in his stomach. He started at Taehyung's dark eyes as the said male stared at him back. It wasn't long before he saw Taehyung glowing under the lights beautifully in the living room. But now he looked like a damn sexy devil.

'A fallen angel?' Jk's trance broke when Taehyung leaned to his ear with a victory smirk. First, Jk trapped him by using his hands. But now, Taehyung managed to trap him without even touching. A wonderful mind trap...

When Taehyung leaned towards Jk, he tried to take a sniff secretly of Taehyung's body and the moment he did it, he magically addicted to it.

'Vanilla?'

He wanted to take another one as the first one didn't make him satisfied but he controlled himself hardly. No matter what, he can't let his ego down. Jk tried to calm his breathing and racing heart down and more than that, he tried to hold back his sudden urge to touch Taehyung skin. Oh, God! He never felt so helpless and weak like this. What's happening to him?

"I'm not afraid to die Jungkook" Taehyung whispered huskily. Jk felt his whole body went cold and fell into the fire. He froze on the spot without a blink. Taehyung's voice felt amazing on his eardrums. It was so hot, deep and sexy. He didn't even have an idea of how to describe it. He wanted to hear it again and again. Day by day, Jungkook getting a weird addiction on Taehyung and it scared him. It's like some kind of magic spell. He wanted to run away from it but at the same time, he wants to fell into the trap even more. More and... More...

Jk's eyes widened with the sudden realisation of what was happening. Without thinking, he pushed Taehyung harshly and Taehyung got shocked by it. He stumbled on his feet and about to fell on the floor. But fortunately, he held on to a table near him and gained back his balance.

"YOU!_" Taehyung looked at Jk who pointed his finger angrily at him. More like nervous. Jk's mind was locked like he doesn't know how to use words.

"_YOU- PUT SOME PROPER DRESS ON YOUR UGLY BODY FIRST AND DON'T EVER DARE TO WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS!" With that, Jk dashed out from the room hurriedly. Taehyung just stared at the door with a blank face. It took some good seconds to realise what happened a while ago.

'Why_ shit! What did I have done?'

Taehyung stood straight with wide-opened eyes like he just saw a ghost. To say the truth, he seriously didn't know why he acts like that before with mafia leader.

"Damn Kim stupid Taehyung! Why you did that? Why- why you did that?" Taehyung scolded at himself while hitting on his own head.

"He was kinda cute though..._ AGHhh damn it."

On the other side, Jk walked to his room fastly while ignoring every maid who greeted him. The maids looked at each other confusedly when they saw their boss's sudden change in his behaviour. It's new to them. They used to see a calm and cold Jk. No matter what happened, Jk never showed any panic reaction like this.
Jk closed the door of his room with a loud bang. He again having those irritating feelings that he can't understand what he feels.

"What the fuck was that?" He grumbled under his breath pulling his hair with his both hands. He can't understand how he becomes so weak under the doctor's gaze. He can't accept this. He was the one who controls everything. He was the one who dominant others. He can't let lost his own self-control in front of a normal doctor. But why he couldn't do it? Taehyung making him go insane day by day. And the worst thing is he doesn't know what to do.

"Can I_... Can I trust him?" Jk fell into deep thoughts that he failed to hear his phone ringing nonstop. He looked at the phone blankly when it began to ring for the third time. He let out a long sigh and answered the phone.

"What?" Jk asked annoyingly.

"B-Boss, the new flowers order cancelled, because_" Jk's face suddenly covered with dark clouds as he listens to the man quietly.

"_because, the sun had burned the petals."

"what the fuck did you say?" Jk growled dangerously.

"Sorry_ sorry boss we_" before the man could finish, the phone had slammed on the wall hard. It fell on the floor scattering to pieces. Jk looked at his destroyed phone with a blank face and clenched his fist tightly to the point that his veins pop out on his hands. Look like, the first signal of their war had shown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤