PAGE 31💙

"What are you talking about Jk? How could that be?" Jimin's voice filled with utter confusion. He looked at Jk and back to his hyungs who already had a puzzled look on their faces.

"I don't know how, but it happened. And we should found about this quickly." Jk said with his usual blank face. But his red eyes showed how much he was burning in anger.

Again, they had to face another treachery shit as their second arms ship had burned down in the middle of the sea.

"I'm sure it's again that Sungho." Yoongi said gritting his teeth.

"But the problem is how he knew about our ship? I'm the one who made the plan and There is no way I could have make a mistake" Namjoon said irritatingly but trying his hard to stay calm.

"We know hyung. This is_" before Jimin could say anything a knocking sound on the door interrupted him. They all turned their heads at the door when Taehyung came to the sight.

"All done." He shortly said and went to sat on the sofa beside Jimin and laid his head down on Jimin's shoulder while hugging his hand. A habit he caught spontaneously to do with Jin and Jimin, and a thing that could make Jk irritated to the core.

Jk click his tongue annoyingly and looked away from them. Whenever he saw Taehyung with hyungs so clingly like this make him angry without a reason. But he thought it's because he still doesn't trust the doctor so he doesn't like when he becomes close to his hyungs. But he knew, there was something else.

"Tired?" Jimin asked softly and patted Tae's head. Everyone treat Jimin as their maknae because Jk never act like one. So Jimin really loved when Taehyung act like this because now he can become a big brother too.

"Nah... Maybe Lil bit. ...and...Three of them survived but one died." Taehyung mumbled. He had to treat their gang members who got injured when they fought with rivals in the ship. Jk just scoffed at the two male and looked away rolling his eyes. He threw a questioning glare at his hyungs who had a weird smirk on their faces.

"Okay, back to the topic," Jk said sternly. Everyone looked at him.. and again, the room filled with a dark aura.

"I'm sure it's Sungho who behind this but we need to know how he did this." Everyone nodded their head thinking deeply.

"Suga hyung! Did you manage to gather some information about D-den?" Jk asked.

"Oh yes. Wait a second." Suga took out his phone and tapped something on it.

"I couldn't find most of the things but... I think they are up to something..._" Yoongi said with a serious tone.

"What you mean?" Namjoon questioned and others waited for him to continue.

"Look. D-Den is an assassination organisation. From the beginning, they made killers and there was never a chance for any weakling. They worshipped Death. it's like another religion to them and it never changed but..." Yoongi pushed for a few minutes and again continued.

"...But... Seems like it changed." He looked at his members who had a confused reaction.

"Their number is suddenly increasing and it's like they don't care about weak strength things anymore. I think they are making an... Army_"

"WHAT?" Yoongi flinched when everyone shouted at once. Taehyung ran to him with panicking eyes.

"Are you_ are you sure about your information?" Taehyung asked nervously receiving some questioning glares at his sudden behaviour. Suga stared at Taehyung for a second blankly because he never liked it when someone doubts his information but Taehyung being his favourite here, he decided to let it slide this time and answered nonchalantly.

"Never dare to doubt Agust-D's information my dear" he growled lowly with intimidating eyes. Taehyung knotted his eyebrows but soon enough the realisation hit him.

"A-AGUST-D???" Taehyung asked widening his eyes comically. Others laughed at his reaction expect Jk who had an annoying face. Suga just smirked at him.

The whole world knows who the Agust-D is. Not as a person but as a ghost. The Infamous ghost hacker. For those years, no one managed to catch him. Heck, people don't even know when they were hacked if Agust-D didn't leave a mark on them. He is the great god of hackers.

"Okay. That's enough." Taehyung snapped at the real world from fanboying over Yoongi with Jk's voice. All of them back to the problem.

"So... As I said before, they are making their own Army, and Sung-ho is helping them"

"Oh my god... This time we really gonna die." Jin mumbled while rubbing his head temples.

"Is there anything else that you found?" Jk asked. Yoongi smirked with a unknown expression at that.

"Of course there is. I... Know who is the leader of Dragon den."

"WHAT?"

"AISHH...Can you keep your stupid mouth shut?" Suga said irritatingly but peck his boy friend's lips while whispering a 'not you babe'.

"How?_ I mean, how could you? That fucking coward never showed his face." Jimin asked disbeliefly while others give Yoongi a impatience look to know the newfound information.

"I_ I'm not doubting you hyung. I just surp_ surprised haha_" Jimin hurriedly added when the hacker gave him a deathly glare.

"_ I'm sorry. I'll shut up now." Yoongi threw a last glare at the younger and turn at JK again.

"You all know he is known as the Dragon King. But his real name is Donghyun. Kim... Dong...hyun." Yoongi pushed a little to give some time to adjust with the new information for others. When everyone had a shocked expression, Taehyung and Jk held a unreadable expression on their faces.

"And somehow... I managed to get a photo of him_." Yoongi handed out his phone to Jk and continued.

"_the image is kind of blurred but still it satisfied." Everyone in the room looked at Jk eagerly awaiting to see the picture of their foe. But they got confused when Jk began to shake in anger. His eye sclera turned into red colour as his eye blood capillaries began to visible. Suga was hurried to snach his phone from Jk's hand when they all heard a cracking sound from the phone.

Few minutes ago ;

Jk took the phone with a scowl on his face. He looked at Yoongi one more time before looking at the image which was display on the phone screen. He narrowed his eyes and zoomed the picture more because it was kind of blurred as Yoongi said before. But luckily it was recognisable and it showed four people in a club.

Looked like it's a VIP area. Jk recognised two people as bodyguards. He zoomed the picture more at one person who he thought maybe the leader. That person had a well build body with a bald head. The photo had taken by a CCTV camera so Jk couldn't see much details but he felt like he had seen this figure somewhere else.

'But where?'  Suddenly, Jk's eyes widened in realisation. Jk clenched his fist around the phone while shaking in anger. How could he forget this man? Never. He can recognise this man anywhere anytime. The reason for every fucked up things in his life. The reason every pain and sorrow in his heart. And the reason the birth of his monster in his body.

Jk didn't notice when Yoongi take the phone away from him or the confused and worried expression on others.

"Wha_ what happened Jk?" Namjoon asked hesitatingly. The room filled with pin-drop intimidating silence for a minute and only Jk's raging breathe could heard.

"That fucker... That mother fucKER IS THE ONE WHO KILLED MY FAMILY!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤