PAGE 33💙

Black Rose six bosses stepped towards their armoury which was placed under the mansion ground. After the message from their member, they decided to go to the attacked place and check it by themselves. Because it wasn't a little thing to let their workers to handle. The attack locations were their one of the nightclub and a casino. Even though the attack was under control by their members, the risk was still there. So they hurriedly got ready with their weapons and vehicles.

"Jimin and suga will go with J, to the nightclub. While RM and Jin will come with me, to the casino. Got it?" Jk said while fixing his earpiece and loading his handguns. Others just replied with a simple nod or 'yes' while fixing their own weapons.

"Then if you are ready, let's_"

"🎶oh, you touch my tralala... Umm, My ding ding dong~”

suddenly Jimin's phone began to ring making others fight back a laugh. No matter how many times they heard it, they still can't be used to this ringtone in Jimin's phone. Only Jimin and Jk didn't find it amusing. (Jk did but didn't show it) Jimin took out his phone and check the number before answering and after a few minutes, he cut the call and turned toward the members who patiently waited for him.      

"Jin hyung. Do you have a meeting with drug dealers today?" Jimin asked as soon as he turned at Jin.

"Oh shoot. I forgot about it. Tsk... I must attend to it." Jin mumbled cursing under his breath and looked at Jk.

"Sorry, Jk. I think I can't come with you."

"It's okay hyung. Me and RM hyung can manage it." Jk said and signalled others to get in their cars. Jin almost agreed with Jk but suddenly, an idea popped up in his head.

"Wait. Jk!" All of the others stopped in their tracks and looked back at Jin.

"What?"

"Take Taehyung with you" Jk scowled at that and looked at Jin with a disapproval way.

"No way_" Jk tried to protest but Jin cut him off.

"I didn't ask you for permission Jk. He is going to go with you and that's final." Jin said and Jimin smirked at them.

"What?! No! Hyung! He is just a doctor here." Jk tried to urge again. To say the truth, he is not against this actually. It just he protests like everything about Taehyung so...

"Cut the crap Jk. You know he can do more than a doctor. It will be a waste if we didn't use his skills on us. What you think Joon?" Hoseok asked while wrapping his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"Yeah. Hoba his right. We can't let his skills to go waste." Namjoon said.

"But_ But who's gonna take care of Oldman?"

"Don't worry, I will take care about it" After Jin's words, Jk finally gave up.

"Aghh... Okay then hurry up. Call him. We can't be late." Jk said letting out a heavy breath.

"Yess!" Jk glared at Jimin who bumped his fist in the air with excitement but soon it turned into a slight panic one after seeing Jk's gaze.

"No_ I-I mean_ OUCH!" Suddenly, he grabbed his arm with a fake painful expression and hurriedly got into his car.

'Dorky Jimin.'

·······································································

After half an hour, both teams reached their locations. Like their members said, they had controlled the problem but only at the nightclub. When J's team went there, the nightclub was a full mess. It was really hard to recognise it as a nightclub because the attackers had done a good job at destroying it. Their few men were dead including some customers so the damage was huge.