PAGE 25💙

After a long time, Jungkook felt relaxed. He felt like he vomited after eating a bad food. Even though it was just a slight feeling, it's enough him to feel happy. He recalled what had happened last night. After that incident, he feels his hidden feelings still trying to come out but he liked it. Because he felt free. But, it didn't mean his dark feelings all had vanished. It just temporary freedom and sooner or later, his demon will invade him again.

Jungkook sigh as he let his body to relax on the armchair. His eyes moved on to the male who sleeping on the bed a few meters away from him. After Taehyung fell on to his arms as unconscious, he still didn't wake up.

Jk signed deeply when he felt his heart becoming heavy again. Probably because of guilt. He was having so many questions in his head but nothing has any answers. But it all disappeared when he saw the sleeping male who now bathing in the morning sunshine. He still wondered how he never found the doctor ugly. Maybe it just an illusion, but Taehyung was glowing so beautifully. Yes, it's definitely an illusion.

"Hey, Jungkook." Jungkook pulled out from his thought by Jin who had just entered into the room with a food tray.

"I knew you will be there. I bet you didn't sleep last night. Did you? Aish, this boy *sigh* you need to rest Jungkookah...you look like a zombie now." Jin started talking nonstop while placing the food tray on the table in front of Jk.

"I don't hungry Jin hyung. And about resting.... I need to wait till he wakes up." Jungkook said while taking out a magazine from the siderack of the table.

"Oh... about him...." Jin trailed off while glancing at Taehyung's sleeping figure.

"I feel like God has sent an angel to save us." He said smiling softly.

"A fallen Angel." Without thinking, Jk suddenly blabbered out and Jin looked at him with a surprised look.

'Did he just compliment someone?'

Releasing what he had just said, Jk coughed a little to think a way to cover up his words.

"I_ I mean look at his face. I heard Angeles are beautiful, not (ahem) ugly."

"JUNGKOOK!" Jk tried his best to hold his blank face but failed so he covered his face with the magazine. Jin just sighed disappointedly.

"But really, I'm so glad that he is here with us. And... Jungkook!" Jin stopped his movement from making a tea for Jk and looked at the younger with a slightly confused face.

"Yeah?" Jk asked when Jin just stared at him while thinking about something without talking.

"Are you sure you searched about him correctly? I mean, about the fact that he is just a normal person." With that Jungkook's face turned into a serious one.

Yes, he had searched about him so many times but he only got the same information that Taehyung was an orphan and a book warm without outdoor activities. But he is not a fool to believe that. Any idiot can understand that Taehyung is more than a nerd. He remembered how's Taehyung's moves when they fight. He is like a master. Neat, fast and so beau_*cough* powerful. He is sure there is something hidden behind this mysterious doctor. But, what is it?

Jungkook snapped back to the real world again when Jin handed him a cup of tea.

"Not sure" Jk answered shortly and took a sip from the tea. Jin just nodded his head and walked towards the nightstand near the Taehyung's bed while speaking again changing the serious atmosphere in the next second.

"But hey!, you know what? Taehyung is so strong and a great fighter. No one couldn't survive from your outrage blows but he even managed to keep a fight with you. It was an incredible fight I should say. And you_"

"Hyung.."

"What?"

"Not now" Jk said sighing for the ninth time this morning.

"Okay, okay, but seriously yesterday_"

"Hyunggg...." Jungkook whined with a best-annoyed look he could muster up. It was annoying to recall about the yesterday incident for him.

Yes, it was a good thing for him but it still embarrassing when he remembered about what he did and said. It was the first time he showed his real emotions in front of others and he doesn't know how to face it now. He was thankful for that still no one ask him about it. But his face turned into a confused look when he saw Jin hyung who had an unreadable expression while staring back at him.

"What happened hyung?" He asked worriedly while getting up from his chair and stepped towards the older.

"Hey, tell me. What's wrong? Hyung why you_ why are you crying?" Jk asked again when he saw Jin's eyes filled with tears. But without answering, Jin just pulled him into a tight hug. Jk just stood there without knowing what to do.

On the other hand, Jin was overwhelmed by his feelings. There was only one thing spinning around his head and it was...

'Did he just whine at me?'

That was the first time he saw such a reaction from Jungkook. Before Jk always held a blank or poker face and he never thought that this will be this much pleasurable sight to see. Yes, Jk had shown his anger or seriousness but this was different. He swear he saw a little pout on Jungkook's face. And it was so adorable to the point that he wanted to cry.

"Hyung if this is about what happened yesterday_"

"I'm happy so damn much Jungkookah... soo happy..." Jin sniffed as he silently teared up on Jk's shoulder.

"Hyung what_"

"You are now showing your emotions baby. Oh god!" Jk's eyes widened hearing Jin's words.

"First we thought you are fucking mute and second we thought you just don't know how...*sniff* and that's why you didn't show any emotions but this... We_ we..*sniff*  I'm so sorry Baby, 'm so so sorry."

"Hyung It's not your_"

"We failed at understanding you even though we lived together for more than 10 years. You always there for us but we... *sniff* You were all alone in your darkness but we didn't do anything for_ for that. You were fighting alone but I_"

"Hyung look, just_" Jk tried to stop his hyung from blaming himself for nothing but Jin just continued to sob.

"I should have tried more. Tae's right. We didn't try our best. What if he didn't here. Oh my god, you have no idea how much we love you, baby...you have no idea." Jin wanted to say more but couldn't. Jk always so special for them but when he thought about that he failed at taking care of his little brother, he felt so miserable.

"It's not your fault hyung. No one's fault." Jk finally managed to finish his words. To be honest, he was happy. He knew his family loves him so much like he does but hearing it from them was another level.

"Please don't hide things from us anymore baby. Promise me." Jin said while breaking the hug but cupping younger's face. Jk opened his mouth to speak but both males got slightly shocked after hearing another voice besides them.

"You know, you can share your love and tears in another place without disturbing others beauty sleep?" Taehyung asked with a weak and lazy voice while staring at the hugging males boredly. Both Jin and Jk had forgotten that Tae was there for a moment. Jungkook hurriedly step away from Jin while the older turn towards Taehyung with a huge grin.

"You finally awoke!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤