PAGE 03💙

It's being a week since Black Rose's guns had been stolen. And they managed to take them back successfully even though they still didn't catch the one who betrayed them. So they decided to postpone every important thing for a while.

"Hyunggggg....pleaseee...come with meeee... I will buy anything you want...hyunggg.." this point Jimin being annoying as hell for Yoongi. Why? Because Jimin have to check on their newly opened hotel and he wants someone to accompany him. So since more than ten minutes, he bothering to Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

"Yahh...go away lilliput. Let me sleep. Just ask someone else. And I can buy anything I want. Now shoo.." Yoongi mumbled sleepily.

"Hyung no one wants to come with mee..."

"Then why the fuck you think I'll come with you?" White-haired male yelled at the younger who whining loudly. Now Yoongi wants only one thing and it beat Jimin to the pulp and make him shut up. Older's outburst makes Jimin shut up for a second. And again baby's whining session starts.

They live all together in a big house. You can't call it a mansion. But it's big enough for 6 people. No one knew about their home. Only trustworthy people knew. It's not like they haven't any mansions. They have more than three mansions in the country. But they wanted to live like a family in a place where they can call a home. They only have each other so there is no point to living separately.

If you wonder about their safety because they are one of a big Mafia gang then they have most great safety systems in their house. From outside its just a normal big house but no one can enter it without permission.

"Guyss. I'm home." With that cheerful voice, Yoongi's eyes shot opened. And a cute gummy smile appeared on his face. A few minutes ago he slept like he had no energy for doing anything. But now, it looks like his energy is back. Jung hoseok.

"My dolly...what are you doing?? did you missed me??" The only loud voice Yoongi never found as an annoying sound. His lovely boyfriend. He let the red-haired male hug him and give some kisses. He wanted to answer the question his Hobby asked but Jimin beat him to it.

"Of course hyung!. Yoongi hyung missed you a lot and he said he wants to go to our new hotel with you." Jimin looked at the short male who had a 'wtf' face while a sly smirk ghosting on his face. Yoongi wants to deny it but this time Hoseok stop him.

"Really? then lets goo... I wanted to take you for a date anyway." Hoseok exclaimed happily while hugging Yoongi from the back.

"But can you take me with you too? I have some work to do there. I can do it while you have your mini night date right?" Jimin asked giving his puppy hopeful eyes.

"Of course, you can Mochi. So go go be ready."
In the other hand Yoongi just stood there without saying anything. No, he couldn't say anything after hearing the word of 'date'. So he just shows his middle finger to the younger who had a victory smile on his face.
Before they can go from the living room Jungkook entered while fixing his black jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"Old man's house" that was the only answer they got from their leader for Jimin's question. With that Jk was already gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook looked at the small and old house in front of him. This was the old man's home. And this was their safe place back then. Theirs all home. He remembered the time they all live together in this box. Yeah, he used to call it a box. His favourite box. Even though this only can fit one or two people they could live happily there as of seven people. Time passed by, they wanted to move on to a better place. But, Dehyun refused to come with them because this house too precious to leave behind. It's held so many beautiful and painful memory for the old man. And for all of them. Jk let out a soft sigh before knocking on the door.