PAGE 20💙

11 years ago~

Namjoon was an orphan since his birth and the orphanage he used to live wasn't a good place for kids. They used children to earn money. All children had to work if they want foods but it's too only one meal. That's where he found his first friend aka Min Yoongi.

Yoongi's parents died from a car accident and he had no one to live with.

Both boys had to work under a building construction company and one day, their boss brought a boy to work with them.

The problem is the boy's abnormal behaviour. He always had a blank face and wasn't interested in communicating at all. He just came to the workplace and leave after completing his job. No one knew who is he and where he lived. He was about 11 years old but he never acted like a kid.

Every kid there had a hard life but at least they had their mind of a kid. But it seems like this boy's innocence completely vanished within him and he acted like a grown up man. They thought he muted because they never saw or heard he talks.
Both Yoongi and Namjoon tried to talk with him but they only got a cold shoulder by younger.

One day, as usual, Namjoon and Yoongi began his work but they couldn't continue it any longer when Namjoon Accidentally broke one of the shovels. Namjoon was scared like hell because he knew how much strict his boss was. Yoongi tried to help him but unfortunately for them, they caught by their boss.

"You_ you_YOU LITTLE FUCKER! HOW DARE YOU!" The boss yelled seething in anger.

"I_ I-I'm sorry b-boss. I_ I'll pay. I'll pay." Little Namjoon said while stuttering.

"Haha, pay? How? With your body?" The man laughed like a manic. Namjoon can't even afford a meal. How can he pay for this?

"You made a bad mistake boy and you will get punishment for it." Namjoon just stood there helplessly with a trembling body. He let the man drag him god knows where.

After a while, he found himself in a storeroom with his boss. The room was dark and there wasn't any place to escape. He saw his boss walked towards him with a whip.

"Oh no no no boss! Please no. I'll do anything but please don't hurt me." Namjoon said backing away from the man He shivered when his body hit on the wall.

"Shut up kid. Today is really a bad day for me. And don't make it worse okay."

"A-a_ I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ple_AGHhhhh" Namjoon screamed when the whip hit his skin. It was so painful for the kid and he began to tear up. Crying with pain and fear.

It was continued for more than 10 minutes. Namjoon was bleeding and about to fell into the unconscious. But before he closed his eyes, the storeroom door suddenly flew open. He could recognise who they were. Yoongi and the mute boy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DO YOU WANT TO GET PUNISHED TOO?" The man yelled angrily. 

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock when he saw Namjoon on the floor bleeding. He run to him when the mute boy stopped the man from coming. He tried to help the bleeding boy to get up but both of them stopped in their tracks when they saw what happening in front of their eyes.

The mute boy beating the man with a chair like crazy. The man already unconscious on the floor and yoongi felt his blood went cold after seeing the anger on the mute boy. How could a kid like him have such rage his inside?

"HEY! Stop it. We should go. STOP. YOU WILL KILL HIM." Finally Yoongi able to stop the younger but got goosebumps in fear how the boy glared at him.

Somehow, they managed to escape from there. They didn't know the man dead or not. But they knew one thing that they will never able to go back.

"Hey, thank you for helping us." Yoongi said while walking. He had to carry now unconscious boy from his back. It wasn't that much hard due to the younger's thin body. He was not better than him but still, he managed.