PAGE 21💙

11 years ago II~

Park Jimin's aunt never was a good woman. completely a witch since her birth. She had no good intentions in her heart when she took charge of Jimin.

After Mr. Park's death, all his property belonged to Jimin. But he was still a child so his aunt was the one who looked after it. As the days go by, Park Dong Yi began to show her true colours to the Park's boy.

Jimin already had a hard life because of his father and it went double after that. She began to abuse him every day and treated him like a slave. The real reason why Dong Yi wanted to get his custody was his property. Blinded by greedy for money she planned to have those properties for herself.

That's why she told everyone that the Park Dong Hyun's death was a murder and his killer was no other than his own son Park Jimin. Not only that, but she also said that he tried to kill her too and Jimin had a mental illness.

The poor boy was locked up in his room for days when it happened so he didn't know what was going on outside.

He got scared when some doctors suddenly barged into his room and tried to inject something to him. He screamed in fear.

"Wha_what you want? Why you all here? Hey hey hey! Don't_ don't touch me. I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled when the nurses held him tightly as he couldn't move from them. His eyes widened when her aunt came towards him.

"Oh my child, don't try to make it hard for both of us hmm? They here to help you. Be a good boy and let them do their work okay?" She said with a fake sweet voice.

"What? What help?" Jimin asked confusingly but the realisation hit him hard as he began to yell again.

"NOO! I DON'T NEED ANY HELP. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M NOT SICK!. I'M NOT_(slap)" he cried out of pain and fear as his aunt slapped him across the face. He felt helpless and hopeless but kept praying for God to save him. The only thing he could do was cry and beg for his life.

"After this, get out from here with this piece of shit and don't let me see this ugly face ever again. Your money will come on time after you have done this perfectly" with that Dong Yi went out from the room.

Jimin saw a doctor coming towards him with another injection because he managed to drop earlier one. But he knew he can't do it anymore as he losing his energy with his hope. He was alone and there was no one to help him. He cried hard and closed his eyes tightly when the doctor about to inject the liquid.

"STOP! Release the child" Jimin open his eyes when he heard the gardener's stern voice. Near the door, there was Dehyun with a handgun and pointing towards them.

"NOW!" With the gardener command, other men step away from Jimin while letting him go. As soon as he freed from their grips he jumped towards the gardener and hugged him tightly while hiding behind his back. Silently asking to save him from those monsters.

"Don't move or I'll shoot you." Dehyun said while walking away with Jimin and closed the door. Little did they knew the gun was a fake one.

When they walked through the corridor they met with the mute boy and unconscious Dong Yi on the floor. Jimin didn't had any time to questions as they trying to run away from this hell hall. They somehow managed to escape from the mansion and ran to the forest. They met with another four boys at the entry of forest including Namjoon.

"Thank you so much for saving me, Mister. I owe you my life." Jimin said hugging Dehyun.

"It's not me who you should thank, master Jimin" Jimin step away from Dehyun with a confused face.