PAGE 09💙

"YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE JEON  JUNGKOOK!" The whole room boomed with angry doctor's voice. Taehyung was angry. No, furious. His fingers curled up to a tight fist. His eyes red and his whole body shaking with anger. He gritted his teeth while glaring at jungkook who had the same expression as him. Looked like World War 3 already begun. And they are currently in Black Rose main mansion.

Thirty minutes ago,

Jk sat in the hospital director's office and in front of him Mr.Choi sat on his usual chair behind the wooden desk, while Jk had Taeyung on his left and Namjoon on his back. They are discussing the situation they are in. What situation? Aren't they here to sign a contract with Taehyung to take care of Dehyun? Well...

"Okay..sooo...Mr.Jeon, as I said before there is a problem" Mr.Choi said while placing his both hands on the table.

"What's that?" Jk asked coldly while sigh internally. The word of the 'problem' had becomes the first word in his dictionary. Mr.Choi felt really nervous under the Jk's cold and dark gaze. So he began to sweat a little bit and stutter on his words. If this happened before, this would make Jk feel happy but now with Taehyung, it's annoying the hell out of him.

"Ah..look, I have no problem with you choosing Dr.Kim but amm.."

"Just tell it already" Jungkook said annoyingly when Mr.Choi hesitate to speak.

"As you wish I didn't Fired Dr.kim because what happened three days ago. But somehow people happen to know about Mr.kim's contacts with m-mafia. And it's really b-bad for this hospitale image. People already began to leave bad comments on us. If Mr.Kim stay with us any longer, I don't know may be we will have to close the hospital. Please try to understand Mr. Jeon. Without people, how we continue this? Soo...."  Mr.Choi finished with a nervous coughing sound while looking at the Blackcoat buffed men near the door.  His eyes flickered back and forth among the people in front of him. Of course, he knows who are they he talking with.

"So, are you telling me now you are going to fire me? But I haven't any contact with them. I..I just...." Taehyung pulled his hair without finishing his words. He felt so irritating. He knew he shouldn't have helped those men.

"But how people know about this? You said you will take care about this Mr. choi." Mr.choi gulp hardly when he heard Namjoon's stern but low voice. For that, Jk gave a questioning look to the older too who is now sweating with nervous.

"I ah it's..it's because someone..someone had leaked about this"

"And that is..?" Jk asked slowly. He had enough with those sneaky rats.

"I-I couldn't find who was that but I pro-promise to find that person immediately." The man said hurriedly while rubbing his sweaty face with a tissue.

After hearing Mr.choi's explanation, Taehyung had a completely blank facial expression. No one could tell what he was thinking. He just sat there blankly staring at the desk while trying to sink every word to his brain what he heard earlier.

Jungkook looks at the masked man through the corner of his eyes. Again, he felt some unwanted feeling in his heart. But he managed to ignore it. And Namjoon only could think was....

'oh shit'.

Current time, In the mansion

"YOU CAME TO MY LIFE AND RUINED EVERYTHING! WHAT THE FUCK I DID TO YOU FOR DESERVE THIS? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WORKED HARD TO ACHIEVE THIS MUCH??? To have a peaceful life finally...when I finally have it,  you..you came and, and you ruined it." Taehyung scream at Jk.

No one came to stop him. They just looked down with guilt. Even Jungkook just listen to him quietly. Letting Taehyung to let out his anger. They understood him. They understood his pain of losing his job. But they didn't surprise when Taehyung didn't cry a bit. Not a single tear in his eyes. He is a man after all. (←fuck this sentence.)
Taehyung didn't care about his face now. Whether it could be seen to others or not.