PAGE 34💙

Taehyung and Jk turned back readying to fight again but both males pushed their movements confusedly with Namjoon when they saw specific someone standing in front of them.

They checked the person's appearance carefully. It was a man who had a well-built body full of tattoos. he was wearing a black sleeveless jacket and his face covered with its hood. So no one could see his face clearly and also it covered in darkness and only his chin was visible. He held an intimidating aura that screams no one should mess with him and there wasn't any doubt that the man was dangerous.

But this wasn't the reason why Jk, RM and Taehyung got confused after seeing him. It was his tattoos on his hands. That was resembling... dark blue flames. It was mesmerising. So beautiful yet so timid. It's looking like his both hands are on fire and the flames run from his knuckle to shoulder. (I couldn't find any pictures for this)

'Who is this man?.... wait- is he...'

Three males stared at the blue flames man in disbelief and the said male did the same. No one uttered a word or move a muscle. Actually not knowing what to do. Fight or what?

"Who are you?" When Jk sense that no one going to say or do anything, he found himself throwing those words at the man. And he needs to confirm his thoughts. But before the man could say anything, a sound of something like metal throwing took their attention. They didn't get time to understand the situation and before they knew, Jk hissed in pain while clutching his left shoulder. That make broke their attention from the blue flames man for a second. But when they looked back at the man again, he was gone. Like a ghost who's hidden in the shadows.

They hurriedly searched around the hall to catch a glimpse of the blue flames man or the assassin who dared to attack from their back.

"Fuck! They escaped!" Jk shouted while gritting his teeth in anger but soon his face covered in pain expression again when he felt unbearable pain in his shoulder. He clenched his jaw hardly as he pulled out a throwing star from his shoulder. The wound not deep but he couldn't understand why the wound hurt like bitch.

"We need to go from there. Others already at the mansion" Namjoon said while putting his phone on his back pocket after messaging to Hoseok.

Taehyung and Jk nodded their heads without saying anything but before they could go any farther, suddenly Jk fell on his knees while panting hardly.

"JK!/JUNGKOOK!!" Tae and Namjoon rushed towards him yelling his name.

"What's happening? Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted worriedly while looking at Taehyung for an answer. Taehyung put his hands on Jk's shoulder and tried to straighten him up but seems like Jk doesn't have any energy to even lookup. Both worried males eyes widened not knowing what is happening to the younger.

"This is_ this is just a little wound! Why he_ Taehyung please do something!"

Jk was breathing hardly as his breath stuck in his lungs. His whole body covered in sweet and he shivered so badly. Taehyung made him lay on the floor as he placed Jk's head on his lap and checked his body. He saw how much Jk trying to keep his eyes open and how the blood drained out from his face. The things happening too fast and Taehyung let out a loud curse when he saw Jk's lips which just turning blue.

'Oh no! This is bad. Really really bad'

Namjoon was hella worried and scared about Jk so he got startled when Taehyung shouted at him.

"HYUNG!, He's poisoned!_" after hearing that, Namjoon could feel his blood went cold in fear.

"Wha_ HOW?"