PAGE 16💙

After two days, as usual, they gathered in the dining table for dinner. During these two days, Taehyung and Jungkook became more distant. Not that they were closed before. It just they are acting like now strangers to each other.

First, when they happened to pass each other, at least they will throw insults at other. But now they are behaving in such a way that one cannot see or hear the other.

Of course, hyungs are fully aware of this. And they hella worried about them. To them, it was good to see they fight with each other than acting like some kind of strangers. They loved hype Jk more than this zombie now.

"Taehyung" Yoongi flinched at his own voice slightly when it rang through the silent room. Now he knows he likes his family annoying bickerings more than their silence.

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung looked at the White-haired male who already stared at him with his droopy eyes.

"What you did to her?" Taehyung gave him a questioning look after hearing his sudden question.

"That amm...what her name again? Saa..Soo...Sopia?"

"Sophia?"

"Oh right, Sophia. I know what happened to her. Is that you?" With that, everyone's attention turns at Taehyung direction.
Specially Jungkook. Even though he pretended like he didn't hear anything and continued eating his food, his full attention was on their conversation.

"Ah? Oh yeah..mmm...maybe" Taehyung gave a nervous Chuckle.

"It's okay Taehyung. Just tell me what you did. I'm just curious to know" after seeing Yoongi's smile Taehyung visibly relaxed.

"I just revelled her true colours to the world. That's it" he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you talking about? I can't understand. And who's Sophia?" Hoseok said with a curious look. Jungkook thanked his hyung in his mind for that question.

"She is the reason why Taehyung lost his job" Yoongi said.

"Oh...so?"

"So...Taehyung made her go to jail"

"Woah! How?" Jin asked sparkling eyes while looking at Taehyung.

"I knew she did some nasty things in the hospital. Like selling organs Secretly. But I managed to catch her and made a deal. As long as she didn't bother me I won't expose her too."

"Did you let her..." Jimin didn't need to complete his question because Taehyung could understand it.

"No. I didn't." He said with a small smile.

"She didn't know I had evidence of that." He added giving his attention to his food again.

Others nodded their heads understanding and again the room filled with silence. After a moment, Jk spoke for the first time.

"Suga hyung. Did you find the information about that man?"

"Who? Oh right! I was about to give you it after this." Yoongi said while nodding his head slightly. Again, the poor foods lost their owners attention.

"That man was an assassin from 'Dragon Den'." Suddenly, Taehyung began to choke on his food earning a confused look from Jk.

"Are you okay Tae?" Jimin asked while giving him a glass of water. After a moment, Taehyung calmed down.

"What? Do you know about Dragon Den?" Jk asked him while raising a eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh No! I mean.. yes. Actually, I had heard about them before." Taehyung said.

"Oh is that so?" Somehow Jk felt like something off in Taehyung words. Not only him but also others felt that too. But they let it go for now.

"Hey, did you ever heard about that Blue Dragon?" Jimin asked enthusiastically. They didn't notice how Taehyung stiffened on his spot. But he fast to recover from that and continue to eat.

"What Dragon? Oh, you mean that number HS1230 guy. He was famous among especially underworld." Hoseok said while murmuring that he will never forget those numbers.

"Yeah, they said that he was the cruellest assassin there. And they even used to call him killing machine No.1230." Jimin said while shaking his head.

"Is that true he killed his own mother just to kill his soft side?" Jin asked not believing the information he heard.

"I think yes. He even killed his all friends at school."

"I know right. I still remember the day I heard about it from the news."

"He really is a monster. Isn't he?"

"Hmm... I wonder what happened to that guy. He just vanished like he never existed."

"If he died, I wish he died in a cruel way just like him."

"Then It's called karma. Seriously? He is a psycho I think. Or how could he kill those children like some chickens?" Jin said crunching his nose with disgusts.

"Yeah, I think you are right."

"Excuse me" they all looked at Taehyung who suddenly stands up from the chair. He talked to them but trying his best to hide his face.

"Are you done Tae? But you didn't eat that much." Jin said with concern filled voice.

"Y-yeah_yeah, 'm good. I will be in Mr. Dehyun room. Good night." He said hurriedly and went away. No one did notice the glossy tearful eyes of him he managed to hide well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤