PAGE 35💙

Behind a classical type mansion, in a beautiful flower garden, which was bright up with morning sun rays, there was a beautiful royal butterfly fluttered its delicate wings slowly while resting on a white Lily flower, not minding to fly away anytime soon. Too scared to break the sweet cheeks heart who staring at its divine black and blue wings with glistening big eyes.

"So... Mishta Pletty butterfly_" the little five-year-old boy spoke with a serious mood wanting to be like his father because he is going to make a deal with Mr. Butterfly.

"_I like your pletty wings. So, if you give me your wings, I'll give you my one banana milk." The boy said while folding his arms on his chest and nodded his head trying to imitate his father.

The butterfly just fluttered his wings silently for a moment and the kid took it as a rejection of his offer. So, He pouted his rose petals like lips and thought again.

"You don like it? Then... Mmm... What about two?_" the little one said showing his little two fingers. Silently counting on it to check if he showed it right.

"I will give you two milk. One wing. One milk." He said excitedly while clapping his hands. Too proud about his offer because to him, his banana milk was so precious. But sadly, the butterfly wasn't pleased about the offer. So it flew away from the kid angrily.

"Noooo... Wait. Mishta Butterflyyyy... Don goo..." The little one yelled sadly and pouted deeply thinking Mr. Butterfly rejected his offer rudely.

"Bad butterfly."

--------

"Honey~ your hubby came home~" A handsome tall black-coated man entered the living room in the big mansion with a bright smile. His tired eyes searching his lovely wife while he threw his briefcase and coat somewhere in the room without caring. His face instantly lit up when his beautiful wife waddled towards him with her seven months old big baby bump. A bright smile blooming on her face as same as his hubby.

"Hubby you are earlyyy" The woman hugged his husband tightly mumbling a bunch of 'missed you' s

"Hubby you are earlyyy" The woman hugged his husband tightly mumbling a bunch of 'missed you' s. The man hugged her back while chuckling.

"Of course, why not? My Queen ordered me to come early today so... here I am~" he said playfully swaying both of them back and forth. Still not letting each other go.