PAGE 32💙

"That fucker... That mother fucKER IS THE ONE WHO KILLED MY FAMILY!!!"

To say the truth, Everyone in the room was shocked... And scared. Shocked because of the words that Jk had roared. And scared because... The monster within Jk had awakened again. All of them took a step back nervously from Jk who shaking in anger with an intimidating aura.

They all looked at each other and gulped when they heard some bone-cracking noises from Jk. Jk had fists his hands tightly and the cracking sound of his knuckles were so loud.

"Ja-Jungkook?" Jin mumbled softly not wanting to Jk's anger go double. No. They weren't scared at Jungkook. But they scared at his anger. Every time Jk lost his temper, it always ends up with a big chaos. They don't want younger to get hurt. And the most unfortunate was no one knows how to calm him down. So they stared at their younger brother helplessly and turned their heads at the doctor. Their only hope. Hoping that Taehyung will know a way this time too.

But they got confused again after seeing Taehyung's face. There he was standing like a statue with a pale face and slightly widened eyes. Except for that, his appearance was unreadable.

Jimin glance at Jk, who now breathing loudly and all lost in his anger again and hurriedly stepped towards the doctor.

"Taehyung!" Jimin Whisper yelled at Taehyung but didn't get any response. Taehyung just stared at Jk with the same expression. No one could understand what's going on Tae's mind but didn't had a time for that either. So Jimin shook Taehyung a little to gain his attention.

"Taehyung" This time Taehyung harshly thrown back to the real world from whatever mind trace he stuck earlier. He nervously looked at Jimin.

"Huh?" Jimin didn't say anything, instead, he looked at Jk pointedly. Taehyung understood what Jimin is trying to say so he fixed his self fastly. An inaudible gasped left through his lips when he saw blood drops on the floor.

Jk had fisted his hands tightly to the point that his nails dig into his palms and wounded it. It's obvious that Jk trying his best to control himself. Trying his best to stop himself from hurting his hyungs. Taehyung took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"Jungkook" He spoke after a few seconds. His voice was deep and stern. But held an oddly soothing and calm tone. Jungkook stopped his breathing and stood there like a sculpture but still didn't lookup. Hyungs got surprised at Jk. Before, when Jk got furious, no one could take his attention but today, with one word from Taehyung, he is already listening. Strange but good.

"Listen here Jk. We know you are angry_ no furious now. But if you want to take revenge, you will have to be patience okay. Don't lose your control now. We are here. With you. You are not alone."

Jungkook slowly looked up at Taehyung through his bangs. He stared at Taehyung for a while who had a soft and gentle smile on his face. Taehyung's voice booming in his head but in a soothing way. So soft. So warm.

Jk felt his burning sensation in his heart because of anger was fading away slowly. He forced himself to only focus on Taehyung's face to calm himself more. Taehyung's black hair, his Brown eyes, his pointed and perfect nose, his rosy lips and lastly his birthmark. Jk didn't want to argue with himself anymore. No matter how much he tried to say that Taehyung is ugly, but his eyes always proved him wrong. So he gave up and admitted that Taehyung is...mmmm art?. Yes. A beautiful art. A wonderful but dark art. 

Both males got lost in each other's eyes. Jk had already forgotten about his anger. His body relaxed and breathe got calm. And they forgot that they are not the only one in this room.

On the other hand, Jk's hyungs was surprised, confused, proud, happy and..... Jealous. Yes, they were jealous at Taehyung. Don't get them wrong. They just couldn't help it. They were with Jk for more than ten years but Taeyung already becoming close to Jk more than them. They are his family. They are the one who should do those wonders that Taehyung does. So it's not fair right? But...

But they knew it was their fault. All of them felt like they failed Jk. Their lovely little brother. The love they held in their hearts for Jk is too much. But one thing was sure. More than the jealous they feel now, they are happy and glad for having Taehyung with them. They already fell in love with this mysterious doctor and took him as a brother in their hearts. So why bother with a stupid little jealous? And... More than that... they will do anything and everything just to make Jungkook happy and smile.

The room fell into a comfortable silence as the two males continue to stare at each other and five males continue to stare at them. Forgetting every problem for a second...

*BANG* 

Well... Every good or bad moments have an end. All of them flinched and broke from their own mind trances and looked at the entrance of the room. And there was a Black Rose member stood at the door panting hardly with fearful eyes.

'Great... Another trouble'

"What now?" Yoongi asked annoyingly.

"Sorry B-boss_ boss our_ our two_"

"Hurry up" Hoseok's low growl made the man lost his shit but somehow he managed to fix himself.

"Our two plots got attack at the same time_" The man gulped and tried his best to hide his fear after seeing how his bosses looking at him with dark eyes. But still, he continued.

"_ we were able to control the situation but_*gulp* but we don't know who the at-attacker is." The man finished hurriedly wanting to run away from there. But before anyone could understand what happened, the man dropped on the floor unconscious with a bloody forehead. No one was surprised. They all looked at Jk who just throw a gun at the man out of anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what?,
Every time I listen to Taehyung's voice, it made me so comfortable and relax. Because it's a voice so deep, soothing and heart touching. It just feels like he directly talks to the heart. So I always listen to his songs when I get uneasy feelings like anger or something. It's like magic. So I wonder how it feels to listen to his voice in real. It's must be amazing... Oh_ anyway, so...

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤