PAGE 19💙

Taehyung stared at outside from Dehyun room's window. To kill his boredom he began to do the thing which is everyone does when they have nothing to do. Thinking about life. And it never ended well for his mind. He shook his head not wanting to remember anything about his not so beautiful life.

But somehow, he didn't mind to think about his past few weeks. His whole life filled with dark memories and he will be the first one to be glad if he forgot everything by an accident. He worked hard to have some lights for his life. But finally, when he happened to reached it, the mafia leader came and....poof!. He thought his life had fallen into a deep abyss again.

He could have ended his long misery a long time ago but he is not a coward. And he has a promise to keep. But, thinking about this past few days, look like joining the Mafia wasn't a bad thing at all.

To tell the truth, this was the happiest days he ever had live. And he thankful for that. That's why he began to be nice for the mafia leader. Day by day, his anger faded within him and the fog of anger on his eyes cleared too. That's how he began to read and see what the bratty younger's eyes screaming at him.

'He is a lost soul just like me. But two different kinds.'

His train of thought got interrupted by a knocking sound from the door. He looked up to see Namjoon entering with a small smile.

"What's up Tae?" Namjoon asked while taking a seat in front of him.

"Ammm....roof?"

"Agh.!..you spent too much time with Jin and Jimin I see.." Namjoon said while chuckling earning a boxy grin from the younger.

"What makes you come here suddenly?"

"It's not like that. I just bored. Am I disturbing you?"

"Haha no, I was bored too. But what about Jin hyung?"

"Huh..he is working on some drugs. My works for today are all done too and thought why not go to see Oldman but after seeing you here like a widow, I thought it will be nice to talk with you." Namjoon said in one go and Taehyung laughed at 'widow' word. Seriously, this hyung is so adorable. Even though his  Appearance gave serious and tough vibes his whole personality was opposite of that.

"So Taehyung, do you like it here?" Namjoon asked changing the topic.

"If I say no, will you let me go?." Taehyung replied with a serious face and Namjoom just scratched his neck guiltily. But soon enough, he got slightly shocked hearing Taehyung's laugh.

"It's okay hyung. I think...here is not bad at all. Everyone is good to me expect that idiot of course." Namjoon visibly relaxed and gave a short chuckle. No matter what, he couldn't help but feel guilty about Taehyung's situation. He badly believed that Taehyung had to come here because of him. At least he can lessen his guiltiness now.

"I'm glad you like it here."

Both of them fell into a comfortable silence after that. Enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of them through the window. There was a big forest behind the mansion and the dying sunlight's red colour make it so beautiful.

"Hyung?" After a moment, Taehyung decided to break the silence. Namjoom looked at the younger who already stared at him.

"How did you met?"

"Hm?"

"I mean... What's the story behind the Black Rose?" Namjoon thought for a moment to recall every memory he had and soon enough he breaks into a harmonious laugh.

"Black Rose... is the best thing that ever happened to me...." He said while relaxing his body on the armchair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤