PAGE 26💙

The room had lightened up with soft sunlight and the atmosphere was calming and relaxing.

Mmmm... Maybe not for the two persons who sit there. Both Jk and Taehyung were sitting on armchairs while facing each other but no one was talking. Even though Jk was there in the whole night and had many questions to ask, but he just sat there not knowing how to start a conversation while Taehyung continues to sip on his tea.

Both had an uncomfortable feeling. Why not? They were not used to have a normal talk with each other. Tell them to have an argument or fight, they will gladly do it without any uneasiness. But now...

They don't know how much time had passed after Jin left them alone in the room and finally... Taehyung was done with this. So he secretly peeked at Jk for a second before opening his mouth.

"Soo...." Jk looked at Taehyung with a relieving sigh. He was really bad at starting a conversation. Especially start a normal conversation with Taehyung.

"Baby huh?" (Bye-bye normal conversation...) Jk stared at Taehyung for a second not understand what he heard. But soon, it hit him. Before with Jin, he didn't care about it that much but now...

'Aish... Why I feel so embarrassed now? Is he_'

"You were awake the whole time?"

"Nope. Just enough to hear the baby word" Taehyung said with an evil smirk and sipped his tea. Jungkook just looked away with an annoying expression. He was damn sure he was here to have a normal conversation.

"So? Any problem with that?"

"Nah. It's just I'm happy that it proves I'm right."

"What?" Jk asked crunching his nose because he couldn't understand what the older is saying.

"That you are a toddler."  The room filled with silence for a moment. Jk just stared at Taehyung who had an 'I'm serious' look. Jk poked inside of his cheek with his tongue and took a sharp breath to calm him down.

"Agh 'the fuck!" Jk mumbled while running his hand through his hair.

"Language young man" Taehyung said with a serious face but inside, he was fighting a big laugh. Ask him now what's his favourite things to do and he will proudly say that is teasing the Mafia leader.

"Can you stop now!" Jk growled lowly.

"OMG! How disrespectful you are. Is that how your hyung taught you to treat your elders?"

"What the heck you want?" Again, the mafia leader lost his cool in front of the Doctor.

"Say sorry" Taehyung said unbothered.

"(huff) never!"

"Say it"

"For what?" Taehyung slowly place his teacup on the table and looked at Jk who had an irritating look on his face.

"For trying to kill me."

"You asked for it"

"I just tried to help you!"

"No one asked for your help!" Okay. Taehyung has his limits too and so.....

"You fucker! I threw myself in front of a fucking bull just to help you and this is how you are grateful for that!?" Taehyung yelled at Jk.

"No one told you to do so and why you care about me? And first of all, WHO DO YOU CALL A BULL?" Jk retorted.

"This will be the last time I say this. I FUCKING DON'T CARE! YOU STUPID BUFFALO!"