PAGE 42💙

In your opinion, what is the most feared natural disaster you ever had seen?

Floods? Storm? Tornado? Tsunami? Or... Volcanic eruption? ...Your answer will be something like this, right? But do you wanna know what is the most tragic disaster for Black Rose? If you're interested, then that is,

"YOU UNGRATEFUL EARTHWORM!" ...it's when Mr. Kim Seokjin gets ang_ sorry, furious.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK ABOUT SUCH A THING HA!"

"Ha-honey, just coo_"

"YOU STAY OUT FROM THIS JOON!" Jin screamed at Namjoon who instantly shipped his mouth and looked at Hoseok silently asking for help from him but only to get ignored. Hoseok wasn't a fool to jump in between when Jin is angry. Namjoon let out a tired sigh not even bothering to think about Yoongi or Jimin double. Because, both short males are sitting there like statues probably trying their best to suppress their bubbling laughter. One wrong move. They can see the Jinhell.

But the most eye-catching thing was, our most feared mafia leader sitting on a chair like an obedient kid in front of Jin and Taehyung was also sitting beside him. His body slightly turned away from Jk, leaving the younger all alone for Jin to scream at.

Yeah, you read it right. Jungkook is the one who getting scolded by Jin. Even though it wasn't his first time, it still rare to happen.

"How could you leave my child alone there? You seriously left him to die alone?" Jin screamed again and this time Jungkook decided to defend himself. But boy...

"Aish, hyung! It just a car!" ...It's definitely a wrong move. Jungkook whined but instantly shut his mouth when his Yoongi hyung mouthed something with a smug look.

'You. Dead.'

No need to tell it because when Jungkook gazed at Jin, he was all red from anger and a lil bit apart from blasting.

"......."

"IT WAS MY FUCKING CHILD YOU ROTTEN CROCODILE!" Jin's roar made everyone visibly flinch away. Jungkook bit his lips fighting a argue to cover his ears because I didn't joke when I said that his ears are not soundproof. He knew he going to get this the first time Jin's pink Lamborghini got a shot.

"It's me who designed it all alone and gave birth to it you moron. I worked hard for it!" Jin yelled dramatically and,

"And Hoba helped me a bit too." He added when he heard a coughing sound from his side where Hoseok was sitting.

"But Hyung why only me? Taehyung was there with me too! He also used your weapon too!" Jungkook whined again opening his eyes widely.

"But did he destroyed it? Did he now? No right? And how can you try to put the blame on an injured man ha?" Jin asked angrily and Taehyung internally thanked every god above them for giving an injury to save him from Jin's wrath.

But Jungkook's face fell at that and took a quick glance at Taehyung and his injured hand which now bandaged well. He was still guilty, not able to notice it earlier. He will still not able to notice it if Jin hyung didn't point it when they came to the mansion. Even though Taehyung assured them telling it's just a small thing, he still felt irresponsible because of this.

Jin's face practically burning in fire. Actually, he wasn't angry because he lost his amazing car. Yeah, maybe a little bit angry but the truth is, he is not angry. He was scared. Because... He almost lost his two brothers. (Of course, he sees Taehyung as his own brother since the day he realized that the doctor is the saviour of his little brother now.)

"Okay, forget about my car for now" Jin said still with a snappy tone but trying to be calm and gave a soul-piercing look at Jungkook.

"Akira called me_" Jin began with a cold tone again but timid.