PAGE 44💙

"Are you serious? You are not joking right?" The pink-haired male squealed as he gave a side hug to their doctor who flinched at the sudden movement. But nonetheless, he let out a soft chuckle and pushed the kola male away from his body while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Of course! Do you think I will ever take this matter as a joke!?" He asked faking a disbelief and hurt expression so the short male looked at him sheepishly. And before he could make a remark to sugarcoat the fake angry male, the room's door burst opened and Jin and Jungkook came to their sight following Yoongi.

"Is that true Tae? Did he really showed a sign?" As soon as Jin entered the room which is Dehyun's, that was the first words to leave from his mouth. Jin looked at Taehyung with his glistening, hopeful eyes and the other two males also stared at him patiently waiting for Taehyung's answer who softly nodded his head.

"Yeah, he moved his fingers and eyeballs. Though it was just for a few seconds and he fell back to unconscious again, I'm sure he is going to wake up anytime soon." Taehyung said shortly glancing back at the sleeping male on the bed and again, turn towards the mafia bosses.

"Oh, thank God! I was so worried and Thank you so much Tae...If you weren't there he would be dead by now" Jin said chuckling a bit and pulled Taehyung to a tight hug.

"It's nothing hyung... I just doing my job..." Taehyung said returning the hug with the same energy and After a long hug, they pulled away from each other.

"Aghh... I'm going to tell this to Joon... He will be so happy to hear this." Jin squealed loudly and run out of the room muttering a 'he was kinda down today too'. Probably referencing his Joon.

With a small smile, Taehyung stared at the retreating figure and having that satisfying feeling he get when he managed to cure his patients. Yeah, Dehyun is not awake yet but he is sure, he will soon.

As Taehyung was lost in his thoughts for a moment, he suddenly felt an itching gaze on his face but he hesitated to look at where it coming from. He can tell that he felt it at the moment the mafia trio came to the room but he decided to ignore it. Or more like because he knows who was that. Maybe that's why his heart began to race to the point that his body began to heat and sweaty all over. Seriously? This mafia boss's gaze is not a joke.

So giving up his attempt to hide his feelings, Taehyung suppressed his nervousness and finally, looked at the source of reason who made him uneasy. Uneasy, but in a good way.

He bit his tongue as soon as he locked his eyes with the person who gazing at him like he is the only thing in this damn room to look at. And Taehyung feels so strange in his spine. The younger's gaze is not like other days. Instead of filled with coldness and unclear fogs, today it glistening with warmness and clearly happiness.

What happened? This really is strange for him. Because this is the first time he saw Jungkook like this. Or maybe this is the first time Jungkook didn't hesitate to show his real emotions for Taehyung so he can't escape from it.

Taehyung felt his surroundings vanishing within a fog but he didn't pay attention to it as he too lost in the younger's dark eyes like it was a mind trap. And seeing how the mafia leader staring at him made his heart feels so giddy giddy. Jungkook looking at him with so much confidence and that made Taehyung to question why? Why is he looking at him with that smirk like he was looking at the trophy of his victory?

And like that, both males continued to stare at each other forgetting everything around them and not like other times, no one was in a hurry to look away. That feels so good. And so right to do as one of them looked at the other with a victory smirk finally finding his heart's owner and the other one was so lost in the dark star-filled eyes.