PAGE 36💙

She wasn't dead. Her delicate body felt everything. Jungkook stared at the fire with sorrowful eyes till the sound of agony from his sister died down as her soul left with her parents. The sweet voice that warmed his heart and used to sing for him with her baby language, the same sweet voice run through him again breaking him to pieces by pieces. And this was the last thing he witnessed before dropping to the ground and letting the darkness to eat him up fully.

"LILYYY!!!" Jungkook shot up on the bed and sat as he gasped for the air. He was sweating badly to the point that his blanket was sticking to him. He was depressed, sad, scared, lost, angry and anything but... fine. He felt like he lived that brutal moment again. His mind was dropping to that mindset of his little self. Not able to think straight at least for help himself.

"Lily_ lily_ sorry, bunny is sorry_ bunny is bad_ bunny didn't protect you_ I'm s-sorry_ 'm so soo sorry." Jungkook pulled his hair harshly as he let out a silent scream. His eyes tearing up like a broken machine and his heart beating like it about to explode. He was stuck in his dream_ no, the nightmare that he couldn't identify what's the reality is. But then, what the reality? The nightmare was not just a game of his mind. It was the truth. A horrible truth that he was hiding from everyone so he can suffer alone. And he is suffering alone. But wait, he deserves it right?

"You see that? It was your fault you coward."

"You loser. How could you watch and just let them die?"

"Will bunny Knight plotet Lily plinsas?"

"She died because of you!"

"Plomis? / yeah, I promise."

"You idiot. You break her trust. You break your promise"

"Bunny. I hate you!"

"N-no, please. I'm sorry_"

"Sorry? Can your sorry bring back our Lily?"

"Can your sorry bring back our family?"

"We are disappointed with you, son."

"Mama_ dad-no_ don't_"

"It's you who should have died. Not us!"

"Why are you still alive? You should die"

"Go die"

"Die!"

"DIE!"

"NOO! NO_ STOP! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! STOP PLEASE" Jungkook screamed and covered his ears to stop the voices. He felt like his ears are bleeding and his head was throbbing so badly.  

It was suffocating. He breathed heavily and tried to find something in his darkroom. To find a comfort or an escape. And that's when he noticed that he was all alone in his room. Like always. No one_ no one there for him.

Suddenly, he felt scared. Scared at the darkness that he used to live with. He pushed his trembling body against the headboard of the bed and hugged his knees tightly seeking comfort from himself. Hiding his face, he let out a broken sob but tried to swallow it. Hurting himself more.

The infamous mafia leader who likes to see others in fear is now crying because he is scared of darkness. Haha, isn't it funny? But... he wasn't that strong and cold mafia leader anymore. He was just a little orphan boy who lost his family in one night in the cruellest way possible.

"s-sorry_ 'm sorry_ please_ s-stop_" Jungkook was so lost in his mind trance and his hearings blocked with the voices. So he didn't hear or sense when his room's door quietly opened with a click sound. Nor he didn't notice when someone stood near his bed.