PAGE 05💙

In this point, all of the Black Rose 6 members was hella worried. It's been an hour since Jin and Dr.Kim began the surgery. The other 5 boys left alone in the hall. No one wanted to go anywhere. They feel helpless for being can't do anything more to help the older. They love him too much to let him go.

Jimin had tears on his eyes though he tried his best to not to break down but couldn't. SOPE couple just sat there on the floor silently supporting each other. And Namjoon worrying about not only old man but also his other family members. Especially their leader. He looked at Jk who stand there in the time being. He was like a statue and face avoided any emotions like always. Dark and blank.

To say the truth Jk felt horrible. He wanted to punch himself for letting this happen. He was there. With him. But he couldn't save him. He has only one ambition and it's to protect his family. Even though it's not helping when they work at the underworld, He worked hard to make sure they are safe But what is the meaning of all of this if he can't protect his family in the end? He felt his head covered by darkness again and his annoying headache was coming back.

"Loser"

"It's your fault"

"You are the one who should get hurt, not him"

"Haha, you stupid failure"

"You didn't save him. You didn't save them"

"You killed h_Hey guys" suddenly, another voice interrupted his train of thoughts. Jungkook looked at Jin gladly for two reasons. First, he can know about Dehyun condition now and second, the voices in his head have vanished. He saw Jin coming towards him while others run to them.

"How is he?" It's the only word what leave from Jk's mouth. Everyone looked at Jin with hopeful eyes. Namjoon hugged him by side and gave a soft smile when he saw Jin come out with a tired expression. Jin leaned on Namjoon before answer the question.

"He is okay now. Dr.kim did a good job." Everyone let out a long breath and god knows how long they held it in.

"But there's a problem." Again, the tension is up. They gave all their attention to Jin.

"He is in a coma." Everyone's eyes wide opened.

"Oh god, no..no..no..this can't happen. are you sure? what will happen then?"

"Jimin calm down. Everyone, he will be all right. We have to be strong for our old man okay." Jin said with an exhausted voice. It's clear he is tired like hell. Not physically but mentally. He doesn't want to see his loved ones get hurt ever again.

"Don't worry. He just needs rest. He will wake up in right on time. Just think his body shut down for a rest." they all looked at the deep but smooth voice. Dr.kim had changed to his clean clothes. A clean white shirt and black pants. But still, he wears his mask and Spectacles. And his forehead covered with long wavy black hair. At that moment everyone remembers they didn't saw his face properly before. And seems like they will have to wait.

"Thank you so much, Dr Kim. We don't know how to pay back for your help and we will never forget about this." Hoseok said while shaking the doctor's hand. And others couldn't agree more than that.

"It's okay mister......"

"Hoseok...Jung Hoseok."

"Oh..it's okay Mr.Jung. this is my job anyway. So you don't need to worry about the payback. But if you want to do something for me, there's something I need." Dr.kim said and nod his head slightly.

"Here we go...." Jk chuckled internally. Everyone was greedy for money. But it's okay. Jk never liked to owe anyone.

"And what's that?" Jk asked his usual blank tone. Mr.kim stared at Jk for a few seconds before answering.

"Save my ass from that stupid director of the hospital." Suddenly Kim's soothing and gentle voice replaced to a stern voice. Everyone gasped at that.

"Thanks to your stupid self I had to stop the surgery halfway like that. Realy? You had to make such a scene in front of everyone?. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks now I'm a part of some gang" Now everyone there was hella surprised. And amused. But Jk, he tried his best not to punch the doctor. He controls his self only because of the old man. No matter what, he has to agree how grateful he towards the doctor. But the doctor getting on his nerves, So he clenched his jaw tightly to calm himself down.

"So what are you telling me to do?" He said glaring at the Black haired male.

"Just make sure I'm not going to get fired because of this." Mr Kim said shoving his hand to the air. Jk feel his patience is fading. No one can order him like that.

"Are you ordering me Mr.Kim?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not ordering you. I'm just telling you. I'm not like you Mr. "I'm the king here. Please every one bow at me." If it possible, by now everyone jaws are on the floor and eyes widened comically. Except for Jk. Who burning in anger. But it amused everyone how the man in front of them talk without any fear. Is he doesn't know who are they? It's the thought came to Jk's mind.

"Do you know who I am?" He knotted his eyebrows together while asking. And it makes sense to everyone. He may know about them being mafia but not about being infamous Black Rose.

"Should I care? "

'Oh no!. Does he have any death wish?'  Now they worried about the doctor. Jimin really didn't want this mystery man to die. So before Jk could kill him, he decided to step into the hot conversation.

"Dr.Kim. we are sorry for the trouble you had to face but we will make sure we are going to fix it immediately." Jimin looked at his leader and the doctor helplessly who completely ignored him. They are having a glaring competition. It makes everyone worried more but Yoongi, who found the situation interesting rather than worry.

Mr.kim rolled his eyes even though others can't see it clearly and turned around to five hyungs.

"It's late, I should get going now" his voice again turned in to calming and gentle voice.

'Woah..is he some kind of bipolar? Isn't it too fast to change like that? Or is it because of Jk?

"Oh..yeah ..o-okay. Come, I'll take you back" Namjoon said with a shocked face.
Others shook Mr.Kim's hand while muttering 'thank you's to show how grateful them at the doctor again and again. Mr.Kim's warm smile hidden under the mask but he nod is head instead. In the other hand, everyone ignores the younger who burning with anger. After Namjoon and Mr.Kim walked away Yoongi is the first one who speaks.

"I like that dude."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong....

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜