PAGE 07💙

Sunday. Two days after that bloody night. Black Rose decided to stay in the main mansion for a few days. Just till those messes are being cleaned.

Finally, Jungkook agreed with the idea about Dehyun's private doctor slash caretaker. He still doesn't fond of the idea but he had to agree since his all of hyungs are agree to that. So he decided to talk with Dr.Kim and if you think it's just because he wanted to know Dr.Kim's opinion as well, then No. If he decided something, it will happen. no one can stop it. Right?

So, not so..early in the morning they again gathered to the main office for Mr.Kim's arrival. Jk, sent his few men to bring him to them. They all looked like they hadn't sleep in weeks. Well, it's not their fault that some trash can decide to mess their way.

Namjoon had to research every gang in the country and in the world who had a connection with them. And collect every information about other little gangs. Jin stopped every chemical test about new weapons and drugs. But he took care of the distribution of the drugs while helping Namjoon. Sope couple had to make sure their every information are completely safe and hidden well. Jimin had to take care of other business with Jk. Nothing had been easy and they have to be more careful than before.

"You said his address not that far because he lives near the hospital. If I correct, they should be here at 10.30 because Jk sent his men at 10.00 a.m. but it's 11.00 a.m. now. So they are being late." Namjoon looked at Yoongi who stared at him with a lazy face.

"You know that you can just say 'they are late' without any counting right?" Jimin said.

"No, Namjoon hyung is right. They are_" before Jk could complete his sentence the door suddenly opened. There was a Hoodie man covering his face with a mask and behind him Jk's two men.

'Isn't that Jack guy I sent to Kim's house?' Jk looked at the two men who had their heads down. Finally, he lands his eyes at the hoodie man. He had worn a baby blue hoodie with black shorts. The man had folded his arms on his chest while glaring back at Jk. Even though Jk couldn't see his face, he is sure the dude was pissed.

"Jack! What's happening here?" Jungkook asked with an angry tone. But before Jack could say anything the hoodie guy opened his mouth.

"It's me who should ask this question Mr.Jeon." to everyone the dude's voice was awfully familiar.

"Dr.Kim?" Jk asked with an unsure tone.

"Yes. It's me." Dr.Kim was really angry. And others could only watch the scene in front of them. Of course, which is Yoongi enjoyed it wholeheartedly?

"Do you know that what you did was really indecent?" Jk don't know why he always lost his cool in front of this Kim guy. Maybe because Kim never gets scared at him and its annoying the hell out of him.

"Oh really? If there is not someone who thought that it would be really respectful to barged in people's houses without permission and drag them in their sleep, I would have thought about that." Kim's voice steady and sharp.

"Low your voice Mr.kim" Jk growled in a warning way.

"Are you fucking serious Jeon?"

'Wait, he knows who I amJk thought. And it's made his anger go double.

'He knows me and still dared to act tough in front of me'

"Now your problem is my voice temper huh? Your fucking minions barged in my house early in the morning and woke me up in my beauty sleep. You know how important it to me? Sunday is the only day I can able to sleep like that. You fuckers ruined it. And because of what? For your selfish ass." Kim pointed his index finger at Jk.