PAGE 04💙

Jungkook walked through the hallway in the hospital. Namjoon had said about a doctor who good at with emergency cases like Dehyun in. So they came here to find him. the hospital was small and not that far from the mansion so they could come here in less than five minutes. Behind Jk, there was Namjoon and bodyguards following him. They all had covered their faces by masks so no one could recognise them.

Every passing second Jk becomes restless. Everyone in the hall pushed themselves to the side in fear. Not because they know about the group, but because they can feel the dark aura around them strongly. No one dared to stop them. Jk stopped at the emergency room and spoke to everyone keeping his eyes straight.

"Where is Mr.Kim?" His dark voice makes every single soul go weak. So no one could utter a word and It's only made Jk lost his patience.

"SPEAK YOU PIECES OF SHITS!." Jungkook yelled while banging his fist on the near wall. If not he may have killed one of those coward and it won't be good. Everyone flinched with the bang. To the surprise, Namjoon also got shocked too, even though he knows why younger acting like that. Before something bad happens, Namjoon stepped towards a nurse who trembling in fear.

"Can you please tell me where is doctor Kim?" He gave a soft smile to the girl. To show he is not going to kill her.

"Huh_he is th-there." The nurse pointed her finger to an operating room which was places at the end of the hallway. Without wasting any time Jk walked towards the operating room.

"Ba-but sir he is_" before she could finish, Jungkook opened the door and went in.

"Oh, shit" Namjoon run after the younger before he does something stupid.

Everyone in the room got shocked at the man who barged into the room suddenly. They were operating a woman who had an accident hours ago.

"Whoever you are, get out from here before I called the guards."

"Who is the doctor Kim?" Jk asked and completely ignored the person.

"Wha_ I said get OUT." The man yelled and grabbed Jk's hand but before he could do anything Jk twisted his hand. Namjoon appeared in the right on time and separate Jungkook from the man who yelling in pain.

"Jk be patience!. I'll take care about this and you just stay behind okay? We can't waste the time." Namjoon hissed at the younger. Jk could only scoff at that but obeyed. They turned toward the doctors who was operating the woman. Both got surprised slightly seeing that only one doctor do operation calmly but fastly when others give them a scared look.

'Is he Deaf or something?' Jungkook couldn't help but wonder while looking at the man who still didn't bother with the current situation and doing his works without hesitation. He wears a surgeon gown like others in the room so he couldn't see the man's face.

"Dr.kim. Please we need your help. We have no time please come with us." If it were other time Jk will never let his hyung plead like this but the situation is too serious to care about that now. The man who didn't bother this whole time stopped in his track and lastly look up at the Black coated men.

'Oh, he is Dr.Kim then'  thought Jk. His thought interrupted by a sudden deep voice.

"Dr.Choi. can you take care of her from now on?"

"Oh!? okay, Dr.Kim" with that he walked out the room with Jk and Namjoon. He knew well if he protests, those men try something bad and he doesn't need that. And he glad the woman's condition is not that bad.

"Wait till I changed," Dr.Kim said hurriedly but before he could go Jk grabbed his hands.

"There no time for that. Come with us"

"Jk stop this. He has an idea about this situation and he knows what he is doing. let him go" Jungkook like a wild animal now. He can't control himself but he has to. He had to do anything for his old man. And Namjoon trusts this man because he had helped him a few times. So he decided to stay quiet.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After by coming back to the mansion they jogged to the room where Dehyun in. On the way, Jin explained Dehyun's condition to Dr.Kim.

"Hey, doc." A voice made both male stop and look at Jk who had his eyes filled with dark. And his whole existence screams the word 'kill'. Jk didn't remove his eyes from the doctor.

"You better save him. Or else you will have to find someone to save you." Jk growled lowly but the answer he got from the Dr.Kim was not expected. No, never he expects it from anyone.

"Just shut up already Mr.'I'm scary. Please Fear me.' I don't have any time to waste on an idiot like you." With that, he disappeared through the hall with Jin who had his eyes widened. To be honest, Jk expected some fearful nod or shivering man in fear. Even though he couldn't see the doctor's face due to the face mask and glasses he wears he was sure there is nothing like any fearful react. This is the first time someone dared to talk like that to him. Other than his hyungs no one can do that. For a few seconds, he stood there dumbfoundedly. But soon enough his facial expression change to pure anger. 

'Oh no. Now I want to see your scared eyes soo badly.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong....

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜