PAGE 08💙

Jungkook hit the punching bag continuously. After the earlier meeting in the office, he straight came to the gym and begun to hit the punching bag like a crazy man. His heavy pants and breaths filled in the slightly dark room. His body covered with sweat and his black T completely stick to his body showing his hard muscles. His Black hair wet with sweat like he had a shower and it dropped in front of his forehead covering his rageful dark eyes. He didn't care about his bloody knuckles and the pain because he too lost in his mind to notice it.

Jungkook was angry.

Angry at the traitor who hiding from him,

Angry at the fact that he still couldn't catch him,

Angry at those men who tried to kill his old man,

Angry at himself because he couldn't save Dehyun from that,

Angry at himself he failed to protect his family,

Angry at that Kim guy who didn't afraid of him,

Angry at Kim because he makes him feel weak. Even though it for a second, it doesn't change the fact that he felt it.

He angry at himself letting it all happen.
And more than that he failed at training his members perfectly in his gang.

"Huh..how dare they (huff) came to me (punch) (huff) again(punchx3) after being beaten by agh that Kim?" he growled angrily. Every memory he remembered, made his blows faster and harder.

This is the way Jungkook release every emotion he gets. All-day he will bottle up them hiding behind his blank face and will come to the gym at night so he can release them.

Jungkook drops on his knees not having any energy to continue anymore. He doesn't have any idea how many hours had passed him being here. He tiredly lay on his back and close his eyes while catching some breath. Again his mind runs to the moment where he lost his cool in front of Kim. It never happened before. This is the first time he met someone who didn't afraid for death, Who didn't greedy to money, who didn't care about others potential, and...who doesn't afraid of him.

Now his anger was cool down. He took a soft breath to calm him more.

"Why I didn't kill him. Or even a give a punch? It would have made me feel better after but why I feel like it will be opposite if it happened? Why I couldn't hurt him? Why I feel powerless in front of him?" He mumbled to himself quietly.

"AGHHHHHHH...WHO THE HELL IS THIS MAAANNN??? FUCKING GO AWAY FROM MY HEADD" he screamed out loud while pulling his hair harshly. He was exhausted. Both physically and mentally. So without caring anything he just closes his eyes and let his body and mind relax.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, with a beautiful morning everyone gathered at the dining room for have breakfast.

"WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY COOKIES AGAIN?? JIMIN IF THAT IS YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!!!" Mmm...okay not so beautiful maybe...

If you wondering what's happening here, it's just Jin trying to find his food thief.

"for the 9999 time Jin hyung, I DIDN'T STEAL ANY FUCKING FOOD OF YOURS" Jimin yelled back at Jin. Some times Jin's food get disappeared like this but still, no one knows who is the thief.

"Jinni baby, calm down please..we will find him very soon and you know that no one can resist your food." Namjoon said while hugging his boyfriend. Only he can calm angry Jin.

"Yo. Jk...did you sleep in the gym again?" Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook walking towards them. He saw Jk mumbled something but couldn't understand it so he just shrugged it off. Jungkook adjusted his black coat while sitting on dining table with others.

"Suga hyung. Did you hack that phone number I gave to you?" Jungkook asked and took a bite from his sandwich.

"Yes. but I couldn't find anything other than this little information."

"What's that?"

"The last call came from a coffee shop. It's not going to help us. I couldn't find the owner because it's a stolen phone." Yoongi said with a disappointment.

"Hmm...what about the CCTV in the coffee shop"?

"Nah..it's not going to help either..I checked it. It's just a small shop near the railway station." Jungkook just nodded his head at that.

"Then what about that Kim guy?" Jk asked again. Yesterday, after the Taehyung's incident, Jungkook asked for more information about him. Not only him, but also others couldn't understand how a normal doctor who was a nerd before, without any outdoor activities, could beat the shit out their well-trained men.

"I dig it more about him but I only could find the same information. Who knows..maybe someone might have taught him before?" Even though it still didn't make any sense to Jk, he kept silent.

"Soo...you are going to the hospital today right?" Namjoon asked after and A frown covered Jk's face again.

"Yeah...do I have a choice?" With that, He got up and went away from the room.

"Taehyung going to stay here for a while. I don't know what will happen after." Jin said with a sigh.

"Nothing. Just world war 3" hearing Yoongi's words everyone looked at each other worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong... 😊

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜