PAGE 02💙

The room lit up with a dim light. Painful groan and heavy panting could hear from the room. Only four people present in there but one of them kneeling in the middle of the room and hands tied up to the back. He had a black eye and bloody cuts everywhere in the body. His expensive shirt was ripped off.

"You know what? now you can call yourself as a monster. All thanks to my hard work." Jimin's manic voice broke the silence in the room followed by a chuckle from Hoseok who stand next to Jk. Jk stared at the man on the floor with an abnormal calm expression.

"Who told you to do that? No need to surprise. I know fetus like you will never dare to look at the Satan unless someone taught you." Jk looks at the man eyes who happens to be the Monster gang's leader.

"Speak up idiot!" Jk spat at the man direction. The man began to shake with fear violently.

'Nice monsters...' Jk smirked at the sight. Oh god how much he loves when people get feared of him. It makes his energy up and blood run through his veins with pleasure. He recalled how this man stands in front of him in the first moment they came here. Without any fear and victory smirk. He liked to replace those like eyes with fears. So he took a long breath of bloody smell air to feel the pleasure more.

"I-I..don't KNOW! Ple-please, let me g-go." Suddenly the man began to cry out.

"someone called me and-and give that information to me. I-I don't know who was he I swear." he blurted out carelessly. It's clear that he wants nothing but his life. He will do anything to save himself even though he can sense his death is near.
Jimin and Hoseok look at Jk who silently stared at the begging man.

"You shouldn't have believed in a stranger. Don't you ever heard that... stranger danger?" With that Jk stood up from the chair and took out the gun from his side pocket in the black coat.

"no..No-no, please spare my life, please I-I will d-do anything. Anything you say. Don't-don't kill me please."

"I don't need any cowards." With a loud gunshot aim to the man's heart, the room filled with silent again.

"Burn the building with them"
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Sir I don't think this is just a spontaneous fire. This is definitely something someone did on purpose. What do you think sir?" A police officer asked while writing down something on his notebook. The place he stood is completely a mess. The fire had eaten the building almost everything. There's nothing to save now. But fire trucks tried their best to kill the fire. The officer looked at the man who stands by his side without a word.

"No. This is a spontaneous fire. No need to bug into it." He muttered while heading back to the police van.

"Wha_but sir this_" before he could finish chief officer sharply turn around and beat him into it.

"It's an accidental fire and that's it. Am I clear?"

"O-okay sir. I amm...I'll go check The other things." He stuttered under the glare his chief giving to him and ran towards the fire truck without wasting any time.

The chief officer stared at the retreating figure and after a few seconds, he turned to the car again while throwing a black Rose to the side he kept this whole time.
--------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tell me if I did something wrong

Tell me if I did something wrong...

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜