PAGE 29💙

Yoongi lazily waddled towards the Black Rose main mansion with heavy steps. More like walking in sleep. He was damn tired after doing some non-stop searching about Dragon Den. It wasn't easy because the Dragon Den was not a simple gang. They are like ghosts. Can sense but can't see. But, if they are ghosts, Yoongi will be their hunter.

Yoongi was happy that he could find some important information but still, he wasn't satisfied with it. If they going to fight with someone, they need to know about their rival first. He shook his head slightly and tried to forget about those things for a little while. He wanted to sleep and needed his love so badly. So he tried to walk hurriedly and entered into the living room but as soon as he stepped in, he flinched back hearing a loud bang. Yoongi's sleepiness flew away angrily as he looked at the people in the living room with slightly widened eyes.

There were all his family members including their doctor too. The atmosphere in the room was troubled with different emotions.

Yoongi looked at everyone with a questioning gaze. There was Jin, just sat there like he is not going to bother with anything anymore even the world going to vanish in next second. And Namjoon and Hoseok stood behind him with a worried expression not knowing what to do. And there was Jimin, with a full bowl of ice cream on his lap and another bowl of popcorn by his side while munching on mouth full popcorn with a bright smile on his face. He was an adorable mess but he didn't care. Only focusing on the drama which was unfolding in front of him. What drama? Wait I will tell_

"YOU STUPID FUCKER!" ...you...

"YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE.!" Taehyung yelled top of his lungs. He was wearing a bathrobe and half of his bare and golden chest were can see. His face covered with dark angry clouds. Fists are clenching hardly. He was trying his best to calm his rage down but nothing is working. To others, this was a normal thing to see daily nowadays.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU FOOL!" Jungkook yelled back too. He was also angry like Taehyung but, today..., something was off. Like he was uncomfortable or.... Whatever...

Meanwhile, Suga, who threw his tiredness away like a trash can, sat on the sofa and began to munch on popcorn while enjoying his favourite drama with Jimin.

"Who are you calling a fool you toddler?"

"AGhhh for fuck sake stop it. why you keep calling me a toddler?"

"Huh! Are you asking why now? Since the first day I met you, you are proving yourself that you are nothing but a fucking toddler." Taehyung said pointing his index finger at Jk angrily. He was boiling in wrath again and again remembering how he had locked up in a fucking bathroom for a freakish hour. If it wasn't because of Jimin, he will be still in that damn thing.

"Aish... I didn't lock your bathroom door, Kim." Jungkook said Annoyingly with a tired expression. For some reason, he wasn't looking at Taehyung for more than one second. Everyone's eyes narrowed at not only that but also at how Jk already backing off.

"Then who in the hell do such a thing? Of course, there's only one person and that is you." Taehyung said huffing loudly. He was so sure that it's Jungkook who locked him up but...

'Isn't it too childish to do for a mafia leader?'

And on the other hand, Jk can swear that he didn't do it and more than that, Taehyung is ruining his mafia leader image heartlessly. But if he didn't do that, then who?

Jk glanced at Taehyung who now barking at him nonstop for a few seconds. Oh no! A mistake. A huge mistake.

'What the...'. Jungkook's breath stuck in his lungs when he saw a glowing Taehyung in front of him. No doubt that Taehyung has a heavenly sexy body. His angry gaze abnormally hot and his ugly birthmark didn't show up badly but it was hotter than before. His tan skin glowing under the lights and specifically his chest... His pink nipples... His long legs...