PAGE 40💙

The day is getting darker and darker as the sky began to decorate with little twinkles. As usual, people didn't care about it as they still busy with their works. It same goes for people who lived in the Black Rose mansion but seems like not for everyone.

It's already at 6.30 p.m. but Taehyung still not ready for Akira's birthday party. It's almost half an hour since he took a long bath but without getting ready, he just sat in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection silently. His soft fingertips slowly caressing over his so-called birthmark while his facial expressions remain blank. Every passing second, his heart is beating in such a heavy way. After he joined with Black Rose, for an unknown reason he began to think about his look more than usual.

To be honest, he had never thought about his face even when he had to attend an occasion like parties. He is a person who never gives a shit about what others think. So, what happened to him now? For the first time, he looked in to mirror to see whether his look bad or not and thought,

'God! I look like shit!'

"Yo! Tae!" Suddenly, Jimin barged into the room making Taehyung jump on his stool startled. It's understandable that he was completely drowned in his thoughts that he didn't sense how much time had passed already.

"Taehyung! Why you still in your robe!? It's freakish at 6.30 p.m. so hurry up! Get ready!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung while opening the closet but frowned when Taehyung just stood there without saying anything.

"Why? What happened?" Jimin asked calmly this time. He can sense there's something wrong with his friend. First, Taehyung hesitated a bit playing with his fingers nervously but decided to open up.

"Jimin, is there a must that I should go? Why... Can't any of you go with_ with him?... also he can go alone too right?" Taehyung asked nervously with a low voice. His eyes hoping to hear a 'yes' so badly from Jimin who stared at his back silently for a second.

"But before all, why you don't want to go?" Jimin asked knotting his eyebrows and folding his arms on his chest. Since the day he met Taehyung, he never saw him backing off like this. Jimin looked at Taehyung's face through the mirror but the other didn't even raise his head.

"You see... This is going to be a luxurious party... And Jungkook... His partner should be a beautiful girl, not an ugly man okay_" Taehyung started hesitatingly but end up with anxiety in his voice. Seriously? Is Jungkook going mad? Or is he just wants to mock him in front of people?

Jimin stared at Taehyung with a scanning look on his face. He wanted to scold Taehyung for looking down at his own self but he decided not to. Guess, he has an idea what's the real reason for Taehyung's anxious about.

"Why... Why you suddenly worrying about your look?" He asked raising an eyebrow and finally, Taehyung turned at him.

"I'm not!... Fuck! Why should I anyway_ it just_ it just..." Taehyung hurriedly tried to explain himself but no words came to his mouth. Hearing Taehyung's blabberings, a mischievous smirk arose on Jimin's face.

"Why? Are you afraid that someone won't impress by your look?"

"What the fuck!?" Without thinking, Taehyung snapped his head at Jimin with a somewhat surprised? Shocked? Look and almost yelled at him. Without having a word to retort back he just glared at the wheezing male while gritting his teeth. He felt uneasy. He felt like he was exposed. But from what? it makes no sense right? Jimin was wrong. He didn't think_

'Then why you didn't deny it?' Taehyung jolted suddenly when he heard a low whisper coming from his back. Seems like, ...His conscience is against him too...