PAGE 06💙

Jungkook looked at the sleeping figure on the bed. It looks like the old man in a peaceful sleep now. Only If you forget about the beeping machines, those tubes attached to his body and a huge bandage around his lower torso, yeah, he is sleeping. But Jungkook didn't like it a little bit. He didn't care about older in peace or pain. His old man should live. Breathing and talking like before, he should wake up soon. Selfish? He doesn't care. Older is the only parent he has. His hyungs has. He didn't want to lose him. 

His thoughts died down when Hoseok enter into the room. But he didn't bother to look up or move.

"Jungkook you should sleep now. It's already at 2 a.m." Hoseok's voice filled with concern.

"We all here for him. He will be okay.humm? Take a rest now." He said but heaved a sigh when the younger give him a silent answer.

"Did you bring that fuckers?" Jungkook asked instead. He still didn't bother to change his position. Hoseok sigh again before answer. He knew younger will never take a break till this trouble finish.

"Yeah. 3 of them are dead on the spot. One is going to die any time soon so he is no use. Only one left and he still unconscious." The room filled with silent again before Jk breaks it.

"Did you found any information?"

"Yeah. Those five are from a little gang. It looks like they did this for money."

"What about the rat?"

"Huh...about that. We couldn't find any. Whoever he is, really is a master rat. We have to be more careful now." Hoseok said pinching his nose bridge. The situation was a big mess. Older waited for any reply from the younger. But he only got nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The man who tied up to the chair whimpered in pain. He hasn't any energy to scream now. His whole body covered in the blood due to the torment he faces earlier. His fear growing up second by second under the Jk's gaze. It's been a few minutes but Jk didn't say anything. He just stared at the bloody figure blankly. He watched silently how the man dying in fear every second. Maybe others can't see his emotions outside. But internally he felt amused. And he loved the feeling of how others get scared by him.

The man couldn't take it anymore. Even though his hands and legs were broken and the fact that he will never able to walk again, he still begged for his life. Who wouldn't? everyone feared for death.

"Ple..agh..please Jk..ah I'm sorry. I-I didn't know (cough) I didn't know he is y-your one of man. 'M sorry...let me huh go. (cough)"

Jk smirked while watching man's pathetic condition.

"You know you should have thought before....do anything."

"I-I'm sorry_I'm sorry..huh..I didn't do it on purpose. There-there a man called me and told me to do it. Ha..he didn't say huh anything...j-just told me to kill him. he gave me money. It's not my fault...listen please..(cough) it's not__" before he could finish Jk leave the place completely ignoring the now shouting man.
Jk took everything that he can get from the man. So he ordered to kill him. That is the Jk's way. He never bothered to question the victim for information. But he made sure they will vomit every information by themselves.

Jungkook started his car to drive to the mansion. Middle in the way he thought about the words the man said before.

'There..a man called me and told me to do it. Ha..he didn't say huh anything...j-just told me to kill him'

'a man?' Suddenly something clicked in his mind.

'someone called me and-and give that information to me. I-I don't know who was he I swear.'