PAGE 23💙

Jungkook didn't know when he came to the gym but somehow again, he found himself in front of his black punching bag. The emotions he feels now was something he couldn't even understand. Angry? Sad? Desperate? Rage? Frustrated? Lonely? Maybe all of this. But one thing was sure, he hates it. He began to punch the bag again and again as his headache increased. The voices in his head made it 10 times worse.

"You see? This is your fault."

"You hurt them"

"You are a coward Jeon Jungkook."

"A failure, failure."

"It's you who should have died. Not them."

"Bunny didn't save lily"

"BUNNYY!" AGHhhhh!!!" Jungkook screamed in sorrow. It was too much. The burning sensation in his heart was unbearable. The dream of last night playing in his mind repeatedly. The voices are right. He never deserves happiness but only pain and hate. He felt pleasure when his hands covered in his blood. But still not satisfied. The voices need more and he is going to grand it gladly. He gritted his teeth as he gave his full force to his blows. It was clear that his head messed up so badly to the point that he lost his track in the real world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Dollyyy...Dolly, please Dolly."

"Go away Hoseok."

"Ahh for a once. Please just one time. I pro_"

"AISH FOR GOD SAKE JUNG HOSEOK!"

Yoongi glared at his boyfriend angrily who had a sad pout on his face. And the very second he saw that pout on his boyfi's face, his heart melted into the water. So he signed to calm himself down and looked up at Hoseok again.

"I can't wear those stupid pieces of clothes okay? It's stupid and I'll never wear it. So stop pouting like this because it's not going to work." Yoongi said calmly and carefully pronouncing every word so his Hoby can understand what is he saying.

"What clothes hyung?" Jimin came from nowhere and asked earning rolling eyes from Yoongi.

"Great, now there another dork here," Yoongi mumbled and plopped on the sofa.

"He doesn't want to wear the gift that I bought for him with my full of love Chim." Hoseok said dramatically while pouting more and giving his best sad puppy eyes to his Dolly. But It's all went to wain course his Dolly already had his eyes closed. So, his pout deepened and looked at Jimin quietly asking for help. Jimin just laughed at his hyung's childish behaviour.

"What gift you bought for him hyung?"

"Ammm...it's_"

"Tell him. You are not going to touch me for a week." Hoseok quickly zipped his lips after hearing Yoongi's threat.

"Oh! C'mon hyung. Tell me..it just_" Jimin tried to convince his hyung but before he finished his words, Jin's voice stopped him.

"OH, MY FOODS! WHO'S COSTUME IS THIS?" Jin runs into the living room with a white cat costume on his hands.

"Oh great! So fucking great!" Yoongi grumbled while facepalming.

"Haha, you wanted to see Yoongi hyung in this? Omg! I can already imagine him like a cat. Haha..." Jimin said laughing so hard.

"What? Is this for Yoongi?" Jin asked widening his eyes in disbelief but soon he turned to Hoseok with a smirk.

"Is this your new kink Hoba? Aawww.." Jin asked while wiggling his eyebrows.