PAGE 22💙

Taehyung listened intently to every word Namjoon said. He saw how Namjoon's eyes sparkling in excitement and proud with each word he had said about their story.

"It is so..." Taehyung couldn't find any words to describe what he heard from the older. Heck, there wasn't any word to describe it either. Namjoon chuckled at Taehyung's lost gaze.

"It really felt good to talk about our bitter past and recall it once in a while you know. I felt like I drank a good coffee"

"You just did though" Taehyung said while pointing his index finger at Namjoon's coffee mug.

"Haha, but really...it surprised me when you told that you don't like coffee." Namjoon said while widening his eyes dramatically.

"Aish, stop it hyung, it's not like that there is a law that says everyone must like one thing." Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up from his chair. Namjoon just chuckled at the younger, shaking his head and looked outside from the window again with a soft smile.

No matter how hard your life is, don't ever think about giving up. Because one day, those pains will become your pure happiness when you bloomed with your flower.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was running in the darkness where he couldn't even see him. He didn't know why he running or where he was. He ran and ran without stopping but suddenly, he got freaked out when something pulled him down to the floor. He only could hear was his uneven breathing sound and his loud and fast heartbeat.

He tried to get up from the invisible floor but it seems like he lost his body control. He looked up as he laying on his back and he saw a bulb flickering above his head. After a few seconds, it suddenly lit up with a bright light making him shut his eyes due to the brightness. Again, he slowly opened his eyes but he got shocked when he saw where he was. He was in a dimly lit bedroom which was horribly familiar to him.

That moment, he wasn't that fearless mafia leader everyone knew anymore. A little kid who badly trembling in fear. His eyes watered as he only wanted one thing and that was to run away from here.

He wanted to scream for help but he couldn't do it either so he sobbed helplessly on the floor. He whimpered when he heard a familiar women's sound and his breath got stuck when the sound turns into pure horrible screams. He got so so scared that he wanted  someone to save him. The screams got loud and loud to the point he felt his ears bleeding. He shut his eyes tightly in pain but suddenly the screams were stopped and he felt his body thrown into a sand floor.

He felt relieved when he could move his body again. He was breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon. Weakly, he tried to get up and opened his eyes. But he stopped his movement when he saw a little girl in front of him. He couldn't see the girl's face but he know who was she. He felt his heart breaking into pieces as he sobbed in pain.

He wanted to run to her and pulled her to his embrace and hugged her tightly. He wanted to save her and hide her from the cruel world safely. He began to crawl towards her but suddenly he screamed in pain when the floor became a layer of lava. But it all vanished when he heard most heartbreaking screams. And he saw the most horrible scene as the girl began to run around with a burning body.

"BUNNYYY!!! HURTS. LILY HURTS. BUNNY! SAVE! LILY SAVE!" The little girl's painful howls got loud as he cried helplessly.

"No..please no.."  Among those screams, he heard some voices began to whisper in-ear. As the whispers got wild his head began to aches and it became unbearable.

"You let them kill her"

"You killed her"

"They got hurt because of you"

"You killed them"

"Bunny killed lily"

"You will kill everyone"

"Go die"

"BUNNY!"

"AGHhhh! STOP! STOP PLEASE! I'M SORRY, PLEASE S_STOPAGHHH"

"NOO! STOP!" Jungkook jolted awake from his sleep. He was breathing hard and covered in sweat. His eyes were bloodshot and widely opened. He tried to calm his racing heartbeat while taking a deep breath. He was scared to the point that he didn't want to close his eyes again.

"T_that dream...." Jungkook whimpered and looked around his room. The feeling of loneliness hit him so badly that he wanted someone to hug him and make him feel safe. And say everything will be okay and he will be fine. He started at the darkness and didn't notice a lonely tear that escaped from his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤