Chapter 28 - Adnan's birthday party.

Today is Adnan's birthday!!!!
My baby is 20!
I'm so excited!!

There was someone shaking me but because they were shaking me gently I didn't realise until they spoke"wake up".
Turning around, I struggled to open my eyes but once they were fully open I saw the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday Adnan!" I squealed.
"Thank you baby," he laughed and got in next to me.
"I love you," I looked him in the eyes.
He returned the look, "I love you too."
And that's when we kissed.
It was strong and passionate and it got intense.

After we pulled away he looked at me confused so I returned the confused look.
"You've just woken up how does your breathe smell of mint?" He laughed.
I started laughing "because I was awake at like 9 and had a few mints.
"That would explain it," he laughed, "why were you awake at 9 anyway?"
"Period pains," I said casually.
"Oh," he said and then laughed.
I laughed "yeah."

We lay there for a bit messing around.
"Did you get anything this morning?" I asked him.
"Parents said they'd give me my presents later," he smiled.
"Well I'm going to give you yours right now," I moved forward.
"No lay with me," he pulled me back down, "I love just laying with you," he kissed my forehead.
"You make my heart melt you know that?" I blushed.
"Good because you make my everything melt, my heart melts whenever I think of you," he agreed.
"Cutie," I tapped his nose.

I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was now 12:45pm. Time to eat and get ready.

"Come on breakfast time," I said getting up and walking to the other side, pulling Adnan up.
"I smelt something amazing when I walked in," Adnan laughed.
"Ahmed at his finest," I smiled.

We walked into the kitchen to see Ahmed grabbing his keys.
"Hey guys, breakfast is over there," he pointed to the table. There were two plates opposite each other filled with scrambled eggs, hash browns, four pieces of toast and beans with a glass of orange juice on the side.
"Looks yummy," I said sitting down.
"It is," Ahmed laughed, licking his lips.
"Thanks bro," Adnan smiled at him.
"Don't mention it and Happy birthday bro!" He patted him on the back and then they hugged.
"Thanks man," Adnan grinned.
Ahmed smiled, "I'll see you guys later," he nodded and walked out.

"That was yummy," Adnan licked his lips.
"It was but please don't do that lip lock again," I groaned.
"Does it turn you on?" He smirked and licked his lips again.
"No," I tried to put it off but he continued to lick his lips.
"Adnan," I whined, "it's turning me on stop it!" I laughed.
"Maybe you can come over here and lick them for me," he winked.
"Maybe I can... Or maybe I'll do it after I'm dressed," I ran up the stairs with him following closely behind.

My face was suddenly pressed down with my bed.
"CAUGHT YOU!" Adnan was now laying on top of me.
"Get off," I laughed, slapping him.
"You owe me a lip lick," smirking, he crashed his lips to mine.

Minutes later we pulled apart panting.
"That was something," he grinned and I just smirked.
"Now hush up and let me get dressed," I ran into the bathroom laughing.
It took me five minutes to change into black tights, a dark blue laced dress, and to step into my grey heels.
I walked out to show Adnan, "what do you think?" I asked giving him a twirl.
His mouth dropped, "you look beautiful."
"Thank you," I blushed.
"You're beautiful baby and everything about you is beautiful," he walked over to me and hugged me, "that dress looks perfect on you."
"Thank you," I blushed and kissed him. "Let me just put some makeup on and then I'll give you your present," I poked my tongue out as I turned around only for him to slap my ass.
"Cheeky," I winked and walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I applied some foundation, mascara, dark blue eye liner, a dark red lipstick and some plum blusher. Done.

I walked back into the room and straight over to my wardrobe to get his present. I could feel his eyes on my as soon as I walked into the room.