Chapter 34

We walked into another corner of the shop and sat on a sofa away from the boys so they wouldn't be able to see us.

It was silent at first but Adnan soon broke it.

"Hannah," he started, I shifted in my seat, "Hannah," he moved his right hand ontop of mine, "I'm sorry."
I stared at him for a while before opening my mouth, "Me too."
"What are you sorry for?"
"For being an idiot, I just got jealous seeing that girl all over you and we're not even together," I sighed.
"Hannah you don't need to be sorry, I'm the idiot here, I should've listened to you and heard you out, I got angry and I'm not the greatest when I'm angry," He was staring right into my eyes.
"I can tell," I whispered.
"Hannah, I'm really sorry, I'm a twat for telling you that we both needed space, I need you but I guess I was afraid of losing you and that's exactly what I did," his thumb rubbed over the palm of my hand.
"Losing me? losing me over what?"
"Over Tom."
"Over Tom?" I stared at him in disbelief, "Adnan I'm way over Tom, I have been ever since the first day he started hitting me, I'd never go back to him no matter what," My hand was now caressing his cheek.
He pressed his cheek further into the palm of my hands and placed his hand over it.
"I got angry when you agreed to speak to him because I didn't want him anywhere near you and after you left my house I realised that you were right... you had to speak to him to find out why so it could be ended but I was still angry at him and needed to cool down and then I found out that you went to Wales and I wasn't allowed to come down because of orders under Louis as I had to train and unless it was an emergency," he explained.
"It's fine Adnan, I'm sorry for over-reacting," giving him a small smile I leaned forward and pressed my forehead to his.
"I'm sorry for not listening and also for over-reacting," he placed his hands on either side of my head, "I'm so so sorry, these weeks have been so difficult without you and it made me realise exactly what I needed and I need you," His gaze never left mine.
My smile grew wide and my cheeks started heating up, "Adnan that's so cute."
"I love you," he placed his hand on the back of my head.
"I love you too," I smiled.
"Please don't leave for that long again ever," Adnan smiled.
"I don't plan on unless you want me too."
"I never ever want you too, it was stupid of me to say that, you're my world," He leaned in.
I moved back before our lips could meet, "does this mean we're back together?"
He pulled me forward and crashed our lips together, the kiss was strong and passionate.
"Yes, we're never parting again," he smiled as he pulled my lips back to his.

We walked back to the group where whistles and cheering were heard.
"It's about time!" Fellaini screamed as Robin cheered louder.
I laughed into Adnan's chest as the boys all clapped. Adnan's hand lay on my head.
"You two are my favourite celebrity couple, I ship you so hard," Robin said making me burst out with laughter.
"Really?"
He looked at me for a few seconds, "yeah."
"I didn't know you had it in you," I smirked.
"Well you do now," He winked as I continued laughing at my new discovery.
"Such a fangirl," I teased Robin as Adnan and I sat down in our places, our fingers still intertwined.
"You know exactly what that's like," Robin winked at Adnan.
"Hey leave me out of this," he whined.
"I do and I wouldn't regret wasting that time," I giggled and snuggled into Adnan's side.
"Cuties," Paddy smiled.
I grinned at him, "thanks Paddy."

****

"Please tell me you two have sorted things out because I can't be bothered with an argument right now," Saeed whined.
Chuckling at his whining, "yeah we've sorted things out," I placed my hand on Adnan's chest and smiled up at him.
"Good!" Saeed grinned.
"It's about time!" Ahmed yelled coming down the stairs.
"Thanks Ahmed," Adnan hugged him.
I couldn't help but smile at the relationship that these two have formed.
"Yeah thanks Akhi," I kissed his cheek.
"You two are meant for each other and you just couldn't see it at that moment in time so I had to help," he clarified.

I jumped up on my brother like a child and wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging to him so I didn't fall, "What's for dinner?" I beamed a smile.
"Pasta," He wrapped his arms around me to stop me from falling flat on my arse.
"I don't understand why you're not a chef yet," Saeed shrugged.

I totally agree. Ahmed has a passion for cooking and the dishes he makes are delicious and they also look a beauty. Ahmed works in a restaurant part-time whilst he studies architecture in University, he's currently in his second year.

"You can work for me then," He poked his tongue out and ran straight into the kitchen with me still in his hold.

The laughter poured out of us as he continued running around the kitchen table.

"Mad I swear," Saeed chuckled.
"You're stuck with us!" I clarified to my eldest brother.
"Yes..." He trailed off. Jumping out of Ahmed's hold, I headed straight for Saeed and pulled his cheeks. His attempt to make me stop pulling his cheeks was to tickle to me and it worked.

I was soon on the floor but Saeed was no longer on top of me, Adnan was. A wide smirk spread across his face as he continued to tickle me even when I was rolling around on my sides.

"Say Adnan is the best in the world," He teased but never stopped tickling.
"NEVER!" I yelled as I gasped for air.
That only caused him to tickle me even harder.
That's it, I can't take anymore, "Ad-Adnan is the-the best in the w-world," struggling to get the sentence out properly I had to say it because the laughter soon turned into tears and the tickling soon turned to pain.
"See it wasn't hard," the smirk still stuck to his face as he lift me up off the floor.
I laughed at him instead of saying anything because I just couldn't get any words out, I was so tired from all the laughing.

"How was your football match guys?" I asked my two brothers as we sat around the table to eat Ahmed's delicious pasta.
"WE WON!" Ahmed sang.
A smile crossed Saeed's face, "I missed it, It was hilarious!" He emphasised.
I touched his lower arm, "Aw I'm glad they've got you back Sae."
"It's good to have him back," Ahmed smirked.

Finally, things were back to normal.

****

"Han, be ready for 7 tomorrow okay," Adnan mentioned before leaving.
"hmm.. okay," I realised I was staring into his gorgeous eyes. Every time I look at them I get lost.
"She's still got the fan girl in her," Ahmed laughed.
"Shut up," I blushed.
"Aww babe, It's adorable," He winked and kissed me good night.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too," I whispered back. Watching him enter his car and speed off down the road, I turned to find my brothers smirking at me.
I shrugged and hid my face in my hoodie, "what?"
"Oh you have got it bad," Saeed laughed.