Chapter 40

Adnan was getting dressed and I took that as a sign to get ready too. The match was away today so I put on my white united shirt, cream jeans, a white hoodie and a white headscarf. Adnan appeared a few minutes later in his suit ready to travel to St. James' park.

"Woah," I breathed. He looks so hot in a suit. You wouldn't think I've seen him in a suit since we've met because every time he wears one I get side tracked.
"Thanks baby," he teased and bent down to put his shoes on.
"You're killing me," I whined and followed in his actions putting on my white and light blue roshe run trainers.
"You're killing me," Looking up I saw his eyes roaming my body, "That shirt would be better with my name on it," he winked.
"I can't have your name on every shirt now can I," I laughed.
"Well I'm getting you an away shirt with my name on it," He put his hand up for no further comment.
"We'll see," I winked.

My current away shirt had Rooney 10 on the back and my home shirt had Januzaj 11 on the back.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked.
"Yeah just had toast," I informed him as I checked my outfit over in the mirror.
He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.
"Good," he planted a kiss in the middle of my neck, "you look beautiful by the way," he smiled into the mirror.
"And you look so damn fine," I blushed and kissed the tip of his nose.

We went downstairs to meet his parents.

"Bouchra said she'll be here in ten minutes," Gani informed me on her way out of the kitchen.
"Alright," I smiled.
"I'll see you girls there," Adnan hugged his mother and father before kissing me softly.

We all wished him luck as he left through the door smiling.