Chapter 47

"Come on Hannah!" Jasmine called from downstairs.
I grabbed my purse and followed in the direction of her voice.
There she stood with her hand on her hip, "About time woman!"
I stared at her blankly, "Jas... You've been here for five minutes, stop acting like you've been waiting for me for an hour!" I said sarcastically.
"We're going shopping!"
"What do you need?"
"I don't need anything, We're going underwear shopping... Okay maybe I need some things," she chuckled.
"Okay then... Let's go," she pulled me from my hand.

We arrived at Ann Summers and started looking around, pulling out different coloured bras until Jasmine started pulling out matching underwear.

"Right this is me sorted," I spoke looking over what lay in my basket.
"You have enough so we're good to go, I just need to grab a few more," she disappeared around one of the stands with me following somewhere behind, I got sidetracked by my phone buzzing.

'Adnan😍💕👌: Hey Han, what are you doing?'
'Me: Hii, underwear shopping👀'
'Adnan😍💕👌: Wish I was with you!😩 and Paddy wants to know how long you'll be'
'Me: Creep✋😂 and another twenty minutes. Meet at my house?'
'Adnan😍💕👌: you know you love it babe😏 see you there! Be quick I need to hold you❤️'
'Me: only because I love you😒😂😘 and cheesy much😛 I'll try babe, it's Jasmine's turn'
'Adnan😍💕👌: I love you too😁 only for you😉😘 tell that girl to hurry up! Paddy wants her!'
'Me: tell Paddy to keep the zipper on his trousers up!✋😂 I'll see you soon baby😘'
'Adnan😍💕👌: He said shut up😂 okay beautiful😘'

"That was money well spent," Jasmine laughed.
"Yeah I have to say it was," I giggled, "Paddy can't keep his hands off you," I winked at her to receive a shy look.
"He can't," she laughed, but he knows his boundaries, we've talked it through."
"Good, I've had to put him in his place a few times too," I laughed.
"Yeah he told me after Twister," she giggled.
"Had to be done," I held my hands up in surrender.
"Thank you for looking out for me and for making sure my boyfriend knows," she linked our arms and kissed my cheek.
Turning to her, I looked at her in a loving way, "aw Jas!!" I squeezed her arm, "I'm your best friend/sister it's what I'm here for! And I didn't feel like scaring Paddy away 1. Because he's also my friend, 2. Because he's a United player, 3. I think he's good for you and 4. You two are just beautiful together," I explained, "it's what I'm here for, to make sure you're happy, treated right and have a man that will look after you and I seriously think you and Paddy are made for each other," I cuddled into her as we walked with our bags in our hands.
"Han," she squealed, "you make my heart tingle. You're my bestie/sister and I don't know what I'd do without you! And I had a talk with Adnan about being true to you and looking after you and let's just say that it's all sorted," she winked and bumped me.
"I love you Jasmine," I smiled at her and bumped her back.
She laughed and smiled back at me, "I love you too Hannah."

****

"GUYS SHUT UP!" Jasmine yelled at us.
Paddy, Adnan and I got into a heated debate about which boyband is better.....it was quite silly to be honest but funny at the same time. I was only messing with the guys but Paddy was serious.
"Do you have any fanta?" Paddy asked.
"Yea in the kitchen," I flicked my hand up and down telling him to go and get it, Jasmine followed him out.

Adnan pulled me closer into his body.
"I'm going to Birmingham on Tuesday so I won't be able to pick you up from school," He informed.
"It's alright, why are you going to Birmingham?" I shuffled in his lap so that I was fully facing him.
"Mama needs to do some shopping and my dad needs to pick a few things up."
"Wish I could go!" I groaned at the thought of school but I'd happily miss it for a day out in Birmingham with Adnan and his parents.
"Next time," He brushed his nose against mine.
My lips moved to his and we kissed passionately but soon it turned out into a good heated makeout session with his hands moving around my back, thighs and neck.

There was a noise coming from the kitchen so we quickly pulled apart and I wiped Adnan's lips as my lipstick was now smudged all over them.