Chapter 31

It's been a week now since Adnan and I broke up. I spent the last few days in my room crying, the only people I let in were Jasmine and Ahmed and he was so understanding and comforting, he didn't once become pissed off at me for being pathetic and childish and even though I knew that I was, I'm glad my brother didn't say anything. He'd sit there with me and let me cry into his shoulder without saying a word.
Saeed was angry at Adnan for breaking up with me over a stupid thing but Ahmed stopped him from going over to his house. Apparently Ahmed went over to his.

The trip to Birmingham on the weekend was fun and despite me not being in the mood, the girls made sure I had fun. I explained everything to Gani as she told me that Adnan locked himself in his room that night and wouldn't speak to either her or Abedin and she understood everything and told me to give him time.

Jasmine, Paddy and James all messaged me about what happened and to see if I was okay. Jasmine being Jasmine spent the night at my house on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and got ready for school with me. She didn't want to leave my side even though I told her I was fine. Paddy was in Northern Ireland during the week to see his grandparents and regardless of me telling him he didn't need to come and see me, he came and saw me Saturday after training and James has text me every day.

Adnan did well against West Ham, I was proud of him regardless of what happened between us but I could tell there was something on his mind with some of the decisions he made with the ball.

****

Its Monday, which means school. Woohoo! (Sarcasm).
It was the first day back to school for Jasmine and I as we were put out on placement as part of one of our projects for psychology.

My phone vibrated just as I finished getting ready.

'Paddy🏃: Hey, you all ready for school?📚 we're having a little celebration later for LVG and Ryan told me to invite you guys, I've already told the others'
'Me: I don't want to go😭 nice! What's the celebration for though? And why couldn't Ryan text me himself?😂 but yeah sure I'll tell them, thanks Paddy'
'Paddy🏃: He's been working immensely hard so it's just a little thank you. The party is at 2pm and I know you finish college at 2 so I'm going to pick you both up, I'll be waiting outside'
'Me: but I need to get ready!! I'm not going to a party in my uniform!'
'Paddy🏃: Jasmine will be in her uniform too...'
'Me: have you told her that yet?'
'Paddy🏃: no😳 but she won't mind'
'Me: she'll cuss at you first and then go with it but seeing as you've told me over text.... I guess I can't complain'
'Paddy🏃: good😁 then I'll see you both at 2 and can you text me the college address please?'
I text him the college address on my way to meet Ahmed in the car, he was dropping me off today.

"Paddy's picking you up after school, do you want me to bring clothes with me and then you can change there?" Ahmed asked.
"Yeah that'll be fab, can you bring spare for Jasmine?" He nodded.
Jasmine and I both fit into the same clothes so we're always borrowing from each other.
"Thank you," I kissed my brother on the cheek before hopping out of the car.
"See you later!" He called through the open window as he drove off.

"Good morning," Jasmine gave me a half smile.
"Good morning," I laughed, "tired much?"
"I couldn't sleep for some unknown reason last night!" She groaned.
"Welcome to the world of insomnia."
"I'm not an insomniac like you!" She gasped but then burst out laughing.
I gasped at her, "I'm not an insomniac! I can sleep but I just slept better with Adnan," I shrugged.
"Is he going to be at the party tonight?"
"He does play for the team Jasmine,"
I looked at her dumbfounded.
"I know sorry it was just a question!" She moaned and then laughed.
"Oh and Paddy's picking us up at 2 from here and taking us straight to the party, Ahmed's going to bring us clothes," I quickly got in the last part before she cut me off about how she wasn't going to a party in her uniform.
"Hannah I want Paddy," the whining voice started and this is how I knew she actually wanted it. I can normally tell by her body language but her voice says it all.
"You two would suit you know," I grinned, "aww my two best friends together would be amazing!" I jumped on her.
"GIRLS!" Our little moment was interrupted.
"Hello Zachary," Jasmine also gave him a half smile.
"What's up with you moody?"
Jasmine glared at him and I knew this was my part to speak, "she didn't get much sleep," I laughed.
"Don't kill me," he used his hands as shields whilst I was laughing at the scene before me.
"Shut up Hannah, it's too early to be laughing like that," she groaned.
Her reactions made me laugh even more but I tried to contain myself.