Chapter 39

"Adnan stop it!" I whined as he threw paper balls at me.
"I'm bored!" He groaned.
"I'll be ten minutes and then we can go," We were going to grab something to eat on the way to Old Trafford before training and I had to finish off my psychology work for my lesson tomorrow.
"I can wait ten minutes," he turned over.

Another paper ball skimmed the side of my face. I turned around and glared at Adnan.
Chuckling, he held his hands up in surrender, "I'm done I swear."

"ADNAN!" My yell was followed by a giggle.

He held his hands up higher in surrender, "Okay now I'm definitely done, I promise," he laughed.

"You better be!" I laughed and then glared at him before turning back to my work.

~fifteen minutes later~

"I'm done," I informed the boy opposite me who was lying on his stomach and scrolling through his instagram.
"Finally!" He breathed, clearing the instagram app before locking his phone and turning his head towards me, "let's go get food!" he yelled rather excitedly.
"Come on then," I laughed as I put my books into the box beside me and got up, grabbing my coat in the process.

We turned up at McDonald's five minutes later, Adnan wanted to go to KFC but changed his mind last minute and here we are in McDonald's.

"What do you want?" Adnan asked as we were walking up to order.
"McFlurry."
"Don't you wanna eat?"
"Don't feel hungry," Shrugging, I pulled a £10 out of my pocket so I won't be fidgeting when we have to pay.
"Okay but you'll eat later right?" His voice soothing as he pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.
I smiled up at him, "yeah."

****

"Hey guys," Robin was the first to greet us at training.
"Hey," We said in sync.
"You two can reunite later," He said as he held Adnan by the arm, "Hannah, Bouchra's in the dug out if you want to make your way out there," He informed me and pulled Adnan into the changing room.

I made my way out onto the pitch, spotting Bouchra on my way over to the dug out. She was dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a dark red blouse.

"Hey Bouchra," I made my way over to her.
"Hello Hannah!" She chirped and met me half way to hug me, "how are you?"
"I'm good thanks, how are you?" We both took a seat.
"I'm good thank you," She smiled.
"Where are the kids?" The place seemed too quiet.
"They're at their grand parents house," She laughed, I think she realised what I was thinking, "It is extremely quiet but that's good because they can be really loud."
"There's nothing wrong with that," I laughed and she joined me.

The boys were well underway into their training session by now and Bouchra and I were discussing our parents and where we were from and what we disliked and liked about where we from.

"I'm from here so there's not much to dislike apart from the fact that it can get really boring at times but that just says that I need to explore more," I laughed.
"How are your brothers?"
"They're good thank you! Everything has been sorted," I informed her. Bouchra was aware of what was going on in my family and between Adnan and I. She's like a best friend so we both decided she could be like my auntie.
"Good, I'm glad, they were acting like spoilt little children," She giggled and we high fived, "Any plans for the weekend?" She asked.
"I'm not sure yet but my dad wants to talk to Adnan on Thursday,"I said nervously.
"How come?" She looked so shocked and that made me laugh a bit.
"I have no idea, I think it's because their first meeting didn't go smoothly and my dad just wants to start fresh but I don't know what he wants to speak to him about and it's making me nervous," I whined.
"Don't be, he's probably just making sure that he's good enough for you...I think he wants to do his father role properly now," She said.
"Yeah probably."
"We'll plan something for Thursday whilst he's away then? It will help to keep your mind off it," She offered.
I smiled, "Sure, I'd love that."

"HANNNNAHHH!" My name was called from some where on the pitch.

Turning around I saw a body moving towards me at a fast rate and before I know it I'm being smothered into somebody's sweaty shoulder.

"Hi Paddy, how are you? Yeah, I'm good thanks, how are you Hannah?" Paddy said sarcastically seeing as I hadn't yelled his name back.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you that all just happened too quickly!" I laughed, shaking my head, "Hiya Paddy, How are you?"
"How could you not tell it was me," he said in a shocked voice, "I'm good thanks and you?"
I laughed at his face, "Because you charged at me as I turned around!" I argued back in a joking way, "I'm good thanks," giving him a goofy smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug to which he responded too and tighlt wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Okay Pad, get off now you're all sweaty," I laughed and moved out of our hug.
His jaw fell in disbelief, "You can take Adnan's sweat but not mine," he gasped.
Laughing at his reaction I patted him on the back, "that's because he's my boyfriend and I have to put up with it when he comes into bed all sweaty or kisses me when he's all sweaty."
"Rude that is," he pouted.
"Sorry mate," I continued to pat his back and laughed.
"Paddy leave the poor girl alone," Jones laughed as he passed us on his way to get a bottle of water on the other side of the dug out.
"Take mr. sweaty over here back with you," I pointed at his arms and laughed as Jones gulped down the ice cold water.
"NAH," he called as he took his seat on the ground.

The other boys started walking over to the waterbottle box.

An arm suddenly wrapped around my waist making me jump but I instantly calmed when I realised it was Adnan's arm.

"Hey baby," He whispered into my neck causing me to turn around.
"Hi," I scarcely breathed on his lips before they connected. I could feel Adnan panting for air so made the kiss quick, "come back when you've caught your breathe," I laughed as he kneeled over next to me.
"Oh I will," He winked up at me, making me laugh.
I walked over and grabbed Adnan a cold bottle of water, returning to him he finished the bottle without even sparing a few seconds to breathe and wiped his mouth as I rubbed his back.

Van Gaal walked over to the dugout where the team was scattered and gave them a little pep talk.

"WHO ARE WE?!" Ryan yelled at the end of LVG's talk.
"UNITED!" The boys called back in sync.
"WHO ARE WE GOING TO BEAT?!"
"NEWCASTLE!"

And with that a few of the boys dropped back down into a lying position.

"Go home and get some rest now boys, I'll see you here tomorrow at 3," Louis praised the boys on their hard work in training and they all slowly started to leave.