Chapter 42

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!

The boys did well tonight and they grabbed another three points, securing our spot in the top four.

We arrived back in Manchester at 11:40pm and I was already tired.

"Party in 20 minutes," LVG announced as the players got off the coach.

"Let's go get you changed," Adnan laughed at my tired state.
"I'm knackered," I laughed.
"We don't have to go to the party-"
I stopped him, "we're going."
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car with his mum following behind us probably snapping pictures on her phone because I could hear a camera. Gani's a funny one.

****
We arrived at Adnan's house a few minutes later.

"I'll be ready in 5!" I called as I ran to Adnan's room. Gani disappeared into her room and Adnan's footsteps soon entered the room a few seconds after.

I walked into the bathroom and changed my clothes; stepping into a plain silver dress which ended just above my knees and added a similar coloured pair of tights. I couldn't be bothered with anything else so I quickly slipped my feet into a pair of grey heels and brushed through my hair. It was already straight but I had to brush through it to make it look presentable.

"Ready," I announced to Adnan as I walked back in the room.
"Whoa-" Adnan's eyes scanned my body.
"Are you trying to kill me?" I whined as my eyes now scanned his body.
"Of course not," he kissed my neck, "baby you look beautiful with and without your scarf but I prefer you with your scarf on," he chuckled.
"I know but I felt suffocated and the pin that keeps my scarf together just underneath my neck was making me feel worse-"
"Han it's fine," he laughed, "just a heads up for next time," he winked.
I pushed him away from his stomach, "shut up!" I yelled laughing.
"I'm joking.... But seriously," he laughed.
"I know," I stuck my tongue out at him.

Gani looked beautiful. Her dark brown hair parted on either shoulder and she found time to curl all of it perfectly. She stood in a black satin dress and black heels.

"Gani you are one hot momma," I winked at her on our way to Abedin's car.
"I know she is," Abedin winked at her and they both chuckled.
"Thank you, you are one hot lady," She winked back.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"I know she is," Adnan winked at me causing me too laugh.

"You look handsome too Abedin," i nudged him.
"Why thank you Hannah, you look beautiful," he nudged me back.
"Thank you... I can tell where Adnan gets his style from now," I winked at his parents.
"Of course he gets it from me," Abedin laughed as he winked at Gani.
"Of course," Adnan laughed.

****
The party was well underway and most of the players were drunk by 2:30am, everyone was exhausted as well so people slowly started to call it a night.

"Night Hannahhhh," Jones slurred from across the hallway to me as he put his jacket on.
I laughed at how drunk he was, he'll have a horrible hangover in the morning, "night Phil," I waved at him but he was out of his mind.

Adnan appeared beside me and put his right arm around my neck, letting my head rest on his shoulder.
"Most of these lot are going to have a bad hangover in the morning," I giggled.
"They will," Adnan laughed at the thought of a grumpy Phil Jones first thing in the morning.

"Let's get you home," he wrapped his arms around me and guided me to Saeed's car where he awaited me with Ariana who I think was asleep.

"I'll see you in the morning, go home and get some sleep okay?" He kissed my forehead.
I nodded.
"I'll check on you when I get in," he breathed.
I leaned in, "I love you."
He kissed me softly, "I love you too," he smiled against my lips and it sent a tingling sensation through my body, "goodnight."
"Goodnight Adi," I whispered as Adnan's touch left me.

He shut the car door and walked towards his dad's car where his parents awaited him.