Chapter 32

"Hannah!" I heard someone call behind me as I continued running down the street. "Hannah!" It sounded like Ahmed so I stopped and turned around to see my brother running towards me.
"Where you going?" He called as he got closer.
When he was finally stood in front of me he put his thumbs under my eyes, "hey, hey, what's wrong?" He cooed.
"I- I walked into the kitchen looking for you and I saw some blonde over Adnan," my eyes were looking at the floor as the tears fell.
"Han," he pulled me into him.
"I don't even know why I'm angry, we're not even together but I- I just got jealous and it broke my heart seeing him with someone else!" I cried harder into my brother.
"Hannah," that wasn't Ahmed's voice.
I pulled away from Ahmed as he turned around and we saw Adnan stood not too far from us.

"Listen mate, I know you're not with my sister anymore but you didn't have to do that!" Ahmed said, his voice wasn't loud which surprised me but it came across rather firm.
"Hannah I'm sorry-"
"I don't want to speak to you right now," more tears poured out.
"Hannah-"
"Please Adnan," I cried and turned around.

I heard Ahmed mumbling to Adnan and then his arm wrapped around my waist and he guided me back to his car.