Chapter 25

Adnan's hot breath was fanning my face as I turned around, placing my head on his shoulder.
"Good morning beautiful," his deep, raspy voice spoke.
"Good morning babe," I gave him a smile.
"Sleep well?"
"Yeah," I grinned, "did you?"
"Slept like a baby," he grinned back.
"That's good, you needed a lie in."
There was a knock at the door.
"Come in!" Adnan called.

Gani walked in, "morning," she chirped.
"Good morning," I replied laughing at how alert she was.
"Ahmed and Zara left about an hour ago," she informed me.
"Thank you. How was last night?"
"Last night," she sighed dreamily "last night was beautiful, he took me to dinner on the lake with candles and rose petals, oh it was absolutely beautiful," she clapped her hands.
"Aw Gani I'm so glad you had a great time! It sounds perfect," I grinned at her.
"And thanks to you and Zara I also looked perfect," she blew me a kiss.
"You're like a mother to me, you don't need to thank me," I told her.
"Aw honey," she smiled.
"I'm glad you both had a nice night mama," Adnan told her.
"Thank you Adnan," she blew a kiss to her son, "what are you two doing today?"
I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Adnan.
"We are going to the cinemas, then we are going to Pizza Hut," Adnan clarified today's plan.
"Alright, you're father and I are going shopping so you two have fun," she smiled before walking out.
"You too," I returned.
After Gani walked out I turned my head fully to Adnan.
"Cinemas and Pizza Hut huh?" I smirked.
"Do you want to change it?"
"No, I'm glad you made the plan." I kissed him.
"That's why I'm the boss," he winked.
"Whatever you think babe," tapping his shoulder I turned over to get up.
Adnan pulled me back into his warm sweaty body, "but seriously are you okay with it?"
"I'm fine with it," I poked his nose.

Getting out of Adnan's grip I walked into his bathroom. I just finished peeing when Adnan walked in.
"Adnan get out!" I screamed.
"Aw come on babe, we sleep together," he pointed out.
I rolled my eyes at him, "thank god I'm done peeing," I laughed.
"Well now you can hear me pee," he said.
"Ew," I laughed, applying toothpaste to my toothbrush.

Once I was finished in the bathroom I walked back into Adnan's room to get changed. Adnan walked out minutes later.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked once I realised I only brought a pair of leggings with me.
"Yeah go pick," he pointed to his wardrobe.
I chose his red nike top.

"It doesn't go but it'll have to do," I laughed, checking over my outfit. Black leggings, Adnan's red Adidas top and my black hijab.
"It looks fine," he came up behind me, wrapped his hands around my waste, "I have a nice red hoodie to go with that," he walked me over to his wardrobe with his arms still around me.
I put the plain red hoodie on and double checked in the mirror, "it looks good now," I laughed, "thank you, I need to double check what I bring," I continued laughing.
"You shouldn't," Adnan spoke, I gave him a confused look, "you look good in my clothes," he smirked.
"I think I won't then," I winked, "I love your clothes so um if any of your hoodies go missing," I laughed.
"You can take whichever hoodie of mine you like," he lifted my scarf up to reveal my neck and kissed it.
"Get a room you two!" A male voice spoke behind us.
We both turned our heads to see Abedin laughing.
"Papa," Adnan whined.
"I'm sorry son but I have to speak to you and you didn't hear me knocking," his dad laughed, my face turned red.
"That's embarrassing," I said.
Abedin continued laughing and to be honest it was quite funny.