Chapter 52

Adnan has dragged me to training with him today even though I refused to get out of bed. 9am is just too early.
We were currently in Adnan's car and I was fixing my hair. I was dressed in cream skinny jeans and a lilac knitted jumper. Adnan dressed me whilst I was still half asleep seeing as I refused to get up and he wanted me to be at training with him and he added cream boots to my outfit and grabbed a white headscarf for me to do in the car.

"I'm going to sleep in the dugout whilst you train okay," I informed Adnan on my plans for the next 3 hours.
"Okay babe," He laughed, "I'll give you my coat so you stay warm."
"Thanks," I gave him a crooked smile as I finished wrapping my headscarf around and pinned it in place.
"I'm sorry baby but there are going to be other team coaches here and I'm really nervous-"
I giggled at his nervousness and placed my right hand over his left hand which was hovering over the gear stick, "You don't need to be sorry baby, you're going to be amazing and you'll be fine and I'm going to be right there supporting you," I gave him a heart felt smile.
He gave me a big smile and then quickly placed his eyes back on the road. "I love you so much Hannah," his left thumb rubbed over the top of my hand.

****
We walked into the stadium and through to the pitch hand in hand.
All of the boys had already arrived and were stood in a circle on the pitch, well that was until Paddy saw us and turned around causing the whole circle to rotate.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all shouted with grins on their faces.
Blushing, I hid my face into Adnan's shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my hair chuckling.
"Thank you!" Adnan shouted back so all of them would here. A massive grin plastered on his face.

Before making my way to the dugout I kissed Adnan passionately in hope that it would calm his nerves and I think it worked because he became less tense.
I moved my lips to his left ear, "go and show them everything that you've got. They're going to love you," pulling away I smiled at him. He whispered back a thank you and made his way over to the boys as I headed for the dugout.

The boys started teasing Adnan when he joined the circle; poking him, hugging him and joking around before becoming serious and hugging him. Every single player on the pitch hugged him. It was adorable seeing it.

Van Gaal entered the pitch and introduced the boys to the coaches that were here and that would be watching them throughout training.
Suddenly, he turned to face me and this caused all of the boys to stare at me. It was uncomfortable because I didn't know where to look and I was sat with my feet stretched out across the seats in a comfortable position, acting like I owned the stadium. My eyes gazed the audience before landing on Adnan, his gaze already on me.
"Before we start training I would like to congratulate Adnan and Hannah on their engagement," Louis spoke and smiled at me as the boys cheered and he then turned to Adnan and congratulated him and hugged him.
Adnan's eyes landed on me before he turned to start the session and gave me a loving smile.

One minute I was watching the boys running around the pitch and the next minute my eyes started closing.

****
Someone was gently shaking my arm. I couldn't feel the full force of the shake even though it was gentle but I could feel Adnan's coat above my arm slowly moving sideways.

Sitting upright and rubbing my eyes I saw Adnan's arm move down to my knee and he placed it there.

"Hey baby," he said softly, "had a nice sleep?" He chuckled lowly.
Nodding in response I moved the position of my body and rested my head in his lap.
"This is so comfortable right now," I whispered into his thighs.
He laughed and placed his other hand over the back of my head.
"Is training over?" I asked, sleep still clouding my mind.
"Yeah that's why I woke you up," his voice low.
"Let's go then," lazily, I pulled myself up from his lap and the rest of my body up from the seats.
"How about I go home and shower, change my clothes and then we go Starbucks?" He offered. His arm snaked it's way around my waist and held me close to him.
"Yes I need breakfast!" I said rather excited.
He laughed at my eagerness to go to Starbucks.