Chapter 11

I left Adnan's house yesterday after the match because Saeed had to talk to Ahmed and I but when Ahmed picked me up and we got home, Saeed was still in work.

~Saturday~
I was patiently sat in the front room with Ahmed opposite me as we waited for Saeed.

About ten minutes later, Saeed walked down the stairs with a packed bag....What???

"Where are you going?" The words jumped out of my mouth.
"Yeah, guys, I'm going to Wales for the week or two-"
"Why?"
He shrugged "Mumma and papa have asked me to come down. I've left money in the kitchen if you need it and if you need anything else just ring me," he walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug "I'll be back before you know it," he kissed my forehead and hugged Ahmed before setting out the door.
Ahmed & I looked at each other with not a clue of what to say.
"I don't even know what to say," Ahmed plopped himself back into the sofa behind him.
"Something is going on," I groaned.
"Don't worry about it okay?" I nodded "Saeed will tell us when he gets back but for now we just have to look after each other," he swung his left arm around my neck.
"Want to go shopping with me tomorrow?"
"Sure," I had nothing better to do on a Sunday.
"Great, I need to get the newest Ronaldo boots," his voice laced with excitement.
No!!! I've already got him those!
"What else do you need?"
"I need to get Zara a bracelet for our anniversary on Tuesday and I need to get some shirts," he listed.
"listen, I have a surprise for you before we go shopping okay?" He nodded without questioning.
I am giving him both mine and Saeed's presents tomorrow.

Zara was over and she was wrapping Ahmed's presents with me.
"He's going to love these," she clapped her hands.
I laughed "he better."
"How are things with you and Adnan?"
"Good thank you, everything happened fast but I couldn't be happier and I guess that's all that matters right now."
She pulled me in for a hug "I want you to enjoy this time okay? Don't worry about the future or about the past, enjoy the now because this is what makes you happy, he's what makes you happy and I can't wait to meet him," she grinned.
Zara can only be a bitch when she's on her time of the month but other than that she's the best.
"Thank you," I hugged her back tightly.
"You don't need to thank me silly."
"But I do, you've helped me throughout everything and I couldn't be more thankful," I thanked her.
"I was just looking out for my little sister," she kissed my forehead "No one deserves what you went through," she hugged me tighter.
I could feel the tears pricking my eyes as my phone started to ring causing me to pull away from the hug and accept the call.

Me: 'Hey Adnan'
I was so happy to hear his voice.
Adnan: 'hey baby, how are you?'
His voice sounded a bit softer but there was still that husky croak in between.
Me: 'I'm good, how are you feeling?'
Adnan: 'that's good to hear babe, I'm feeling a bit better today,'
BABE!! I can't take this. This boy is making me weak.
Me: 'that's good Adi you'll be better in no time,' I smiled into the phone 'do you need anything?'
Adnan: 'I need you Hannah,' he groaned into the phone.
Me: 'why do you need me?' I laughed.
Adnan: 'I want to spend time with you, what are you doing now?'
Me: 'I've just finished wrapping Ahmed's presents for tomorrow and now I'm sat with Zara,' I laughed 'what are you doing?'
Adnan: 'I need to get Ahmed something!'' He gasped 'and I'm just in bed as usual'
Me: 'no you don't! And aw poor baby,' I said in a cute tone.
Adnan: 'stop being so cute when I can't see you,' he whined and then laughed 'I do! He's my girlfriend's brother and I am going to get him a gift'
Me: 'so you're going to get him a present because he's my brother and you feel like you have too?' I laughed 'well you can't see me,' I stuck my tongue out even though I knew he wouldn't see it.
Adnan: 'no, Ahmed is a friend of mine too and that's not fair,' his tone turned to upset.
Me: 'I'll come over in an hour?'
Adnan: 'can you make it less?'
Me: 'I'm afraid not babe'
Adnan: 'I like it when you call me babe, it's hot and I can wait an hour to see your beautiful face,' he made kissing noises into the phone.
Me: 'you're making me blush,' I sent a shy laugh into the phone 'aw you cutie!' I'll see you in an hour Adi,' I made kissing noises back to him.
Adnan: 'I love you'
Me: 'I love you'
Once I hung up, I changed out of my pyjamas, that I've been sat in all morning, and into white skinny jeans and a purple knitted cardigan before doing my white headscarf.

"Ahmed, will you drop me off to Adnan's please?" I asked my brother who was now sat on my bed.
"Sure, Zara and I are on our way out anyway."
"Thanks."
"Hannah? Do you want to spend the night down Adnan's? If that's okay with him and his parents? Because I'm spending the night down Zara's but I can stay home if you don't want too?" He asked.
"You're also more than welcome to stay over my house," Zara added.
"Thank you," I smiled at Zara "no you go ahead and spend time with Zara, I'll check with Adnan and his parents," I told my brother.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, Adnan wants to spend time with me anyway," Zara and I both laughed.
"Okay, come on," he said, dragging Zara from the hand and towards the front door with me following behind.