Chapter 5

It's Monday.

I got dressed; a white 'NYC' vest, topped by a cream cardigan and a pair of light blue jeans.
I walked into the front room to find three heads instead of two.
"Hello Hannah," Adnan smiled as he got up to hug me. He was the first to acknowledge my presence.
"Hi," I breathed in his scent as my face met his shoulder. He smelt of vanilla, coconut and raspberry. I sure love that smell. I could hug him all day but sadly he moved away.
"About time you woke up, the poor boy has been waiting ages," Saeed commented.
"Should have woken me up then?" It was more of a question as to why didn't they.
"Ahmed went then came back saying you looked too peaceful," he rolled his eyes.
"Well he has always been my favourite brother," I sighed. Saeed gave me a look of disbelief, "I love youuuuu," I giggled.
"Hannah I can't stay for long, I've got to be at training in 20 minutes. Would you like to watch us train?"
"I'd love too."
"Have fun," Saeed shouted out the door. "See you later alligator," Ahmed shouted straight after.
My brother's had the day off from work and I think they were planning something because they've been secretive all weekend.

On the way to the stadium, Adnan and I talked about school and our hometown.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Adnan asked quietly.
"No-" I paused for a minute.
I was debating whether or not to tell him.
"Sorry," Adnan broke my thoughts.
I positioned myself so I was looking directly at Adnan, "you don't need to be sorry, I was just thinking, sorry."
"What were you thinking about?" He quickly glanced at me before returning his eyes to the road.
"Boyfriends."
I let out a sigh. Adnan kept quiet, waiting for me to speak.
"I haven't had a boyfriend in nearly two years, my first boyfriend kind of messed me over," I paused, "it wasn't pretty," I let out a small giggle at the thought of it.
Looking back at it now I find it pathetic.
"Story for another time?" Adnan asked as we pulled into Old Trafford. I nodded.
I'm thankful that conversation didn't go any further.
"Don't worry, everyone has that ex," Adnan laughed. He was trying to lighten the mood.
"I guess," I joined in the laughing.

"HANNNNAAAHHH!" Paddy ran over to us screaming. Once he reached us, he wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you," he made kissy faces.
"I missed you too paddy!!" I couldn't get the words out, I was too busy laughing.
"Didn't miss me?" Adnan asked, looking at us as we left him out of the hug.
"I see you almost everyday so no," Paddy stuck his tongue out to Adnan.
"A child at heart," I giggled.
"Everyone is," he picked me up, causing me to scream, bridal style and carried me over to the pitch, Adnan following behind.

"Look whose here guys!" Paddy informed the other teammates of my presence.
I heard hey's from around the pitch.
"Thought she was your girl Adnan," Robin smirked. This one loves to joke around.
"Paddy got in there first I see," Wilson added.
I responded to the boys before Adnan could "Hey! I am no ones girl okay," I laughed as Paddy put me down.
"Feisty one," Rooney laughed.
"And I'll have you know, she's my new best friend," Paddy stuck his tongue out.
"You stick your tongue out a lot," I tapped him on the shoulder.
"I know where else he'd like to stick that," Wilson winked.
"Tmi."
"Tmi?" Ryan asked.
"To much information, get with it old man," De Gea laughed.
"You'll be my age one day," he laughed at De Gea "it's good to see you again Hannah," Ryan hugged me.
"You too," I smiled.
"How's things with your brothers? I didn't mean to bring up an unexpected topic," he apologised.
"It's fine, Ahmed hates the topic, but they're good now," I laughed.
"Going back to Wales any time soon?"
"I'm not sure."

The boys' training session was interesting. There was constant messing around with each other, I was smiling like a fool all throughout. Their relationship with one another was adorable and sort of inspiring. It made me miss my best friend, Jasmine.
Jasmine has been my best friend since year 7, she was the one who stuck by me through thick and thin and vice versa. She left for her family holiday a day after I came back to Manchester, giving us enough time to see each other before she departed. Oh how I can't wait to see her when she's back!

"You look in deep thought," Adnan sat beside me.
"Looking at you guys made me miss my best friend," I laughed. "You lot are so cute together."
"Well you're now apart of the family as Giggs has mentioned," he smirked.
"Well I am honoured to be part of such a great family," I grinned.
"Do you want to go get something to eat, I'm starving."
"Sure," Adnan took my hand in his and led me to his car, we said our goodbyes on the way out.

~Nando's~
"Hey we're at Adnandos," I teased. I couldn't hold it in, now that I know Adnan I've just been waiting for the right moment.
"Hahaha hilarious," his sarcastic tone flew in.
"I had too, I'm sowii it was the perfect timing," I smirked.
"Just be lucky you're cute," he laughed before his eyes widened and I noticed the blush creep into his cheeks.
"Well if I'm so cute, why am I stood next to you?" I continued with the teasing, I didn't want him to feel awkward.
"Because I make you look cuter," he smiled at me in a funny way.
"You're not cute though," I turned my facial features to serious.
He smirked before leaning down so he was levelled with my face "you know I am otherwise you wouldn't have a huge crush on me."
"Hey no fair!" I slapped his arm "what if I have a crush on you because of something else and not because of your cuteness?"
"What's the something else?"
"Your... Your personality!"
"You didn't know me until a few days ago so how would you know what my personality was like?"
"Because... Fine you're cute, you're hot, I think you're utterly sexy because I have a crush on you!" I threw my hands up in the air, regardless of what I just told him, he may as well know what I think of him.
"I'm sexy now am I?" He grinned.
"Yes Adnan Januzaj, yes you are," I spoke truthfully.
"Well I think you're adorable," he tapped my nose.
"Why thank you," I laughed.

This was fun. I liked spending time with Adnan, he made me forget about everything else, it was just me and him and no one else to worry about.