Chapter 41

We arrived in Newcastle around 5:43pm and made our way straight to St James' park.

"Hello girls," Ryan greeted us as he was coming off the bus.
"Hey Ryan," we greeted.
"Follow me," Following him inside, I couldn't think of anything but Adnan.

We walked straight into the dressing room where the boys all sat in their kits.

"Hey baby," Adnan called me over.
"Hi," I smiled and pulled him in for a hug.
"Hi Hannah," Chris coughed opposite us.
"Hi Chris," I gave him a cheesy grin and waved at him. He just laughed.

"Let's go boys," Van Gaal rounded the boys up so they could go and train.
"Kiss," Adnan pouted before he walked out. I leaned in and gave him a hard yet soft kiss.

Gani, Bouchra, Coleen and I spent their warm up time sitting in the dug out with the medical staff.

"You and Adnan have something strong I can just feel it," Coleen said randomly.
I probably had a surprised expression on my face mixed with amusement, "you can feel it?" I tried to keep my laughter in.
"Yes I can just feel it," she laughed and that's when I burst out laughing, "when you're together you can just tell."
"Thank you," I blushed.
"Aw Hannah," she teased and started poking me.
My laughter was now uncontrollable, "stoppppp," I dragged.
"I need to get my hair done," Bouchra was telling Gani.
"Are you getting it coloured?" Coleen asked.
"Yes."
"When are you planning on getting it done?" Gani asked.
"On the weekend," she giggled, "Robin said he's taking me out on the weekend so I want it done before that."
"You should get it done on Friday," Coleen said.
"What colour are you getting it done?"
"The same colour, I just need to go over it," she informed.
"What colour is your hair Hannah?" Coleen asked me. I pulled the end of my hair out from underneath my scarf, "black."
"Have you ever died it?" I shook my head.
"If you ever do, only dye it once because it ruins your hair if you do it too many times," she warned and Bouchra agreed.
"Thanks for the heads up," I laughed.

****
The boys started heading out of the tunnel along side the Newcastle team. Cheers all around.

The subs came and sat in the dug out, Adnan, Paddy and Falcao were sat in front of us, the only thing stopping my from jumping straight into Adnan's lap was the wall that separated us.

Adnan leaned over to kiss me whilst the players shook hands.
"I like how you're sat right behind me," he winked.
"Adnan let the girl enjoy the game!" Paddy said loudly but in a joking way as he turned around to face us.
"I'm sorry!" He put his hands up laughing.
"It's okay baby, but focus on the match!" I slapped the back of his head and laughed.
"I love you," he quickly kissed me before turning back around.
"I told you," Coleen whispered as she nudged me and winked.
"Shhh," I whispered back, the blush creeping into my cheeks.

****

Adnan came on in the 58th minute with Angel Di Maria coming off. Before he got onto the pitch he gave me a passionate kiss.
"Good luck baby," I whispered as he took his trousers off, revealing his white shorts.
"I love you," he smiled.
A smile spread across my face, "I love you too," I whispered back.
I heard Gani whisper good luck to him as well as Coleen and Bouchra.

****
The game ended 1-0 to us.
GGMU❤️.
Adnan played well despite being thrown around by the Newcastle players who were easily tripping him up. The rest of the boys did fantastic and I was so happy for Ashley, his first goal in a while and relief just washed over him, it was evident in his celebration.