BADLY BRUISED - JEONGSUNG

SHIP: Jeongsung

PLOT: Jisung has a tickle fight with Jeongin and things end badly.

WARNING: None

REQUEST: by @DatCuteGirlXx I hope you enjoy it <3

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

The youngest member was in the leaving room, seated on the sofa watching a random TV show while scrolling through his social media. Stray Kids had ended practice early and they were all having some alone time, enjoying their hobbies by themselves.

He heard someone open a bedroom door and walk towards the living room, it was Jisung. The maknae blushed and looked away.

The reason for that attitude was what had happened a few days ago. They had confessed to each other and talked about their feelings. They decided to keep knowing each other before they would start to officially date, although some not so platonic things would happen between them from time to time, Jeongin was really shy though. They had decided to keep it a secret from the rest of the group, but of course, both told their best friends, Jisung told Felix while Jeongin told Seungmin. Obviously, both were really excited, but they were okay keeping the secret.

The older noticed the shy attitude coming from the younger and smiled, he loved seeing I.N blush, he found it absolutely adorable.

Jisung went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, which was the original why he had dragged himself out of his bedroom, but seeing that Jeongin was there, he didn't regret it.

After finishing the water he seated himself beside the younger. He set his head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked.

"Nothing much, I tried to find something interesting to watch but there was no luck so I'm just going through my Instagram. How about you Hyungie?"

"I was writing some lyrics, but nothing much came to mind so I decided to take a break and have a glass of water, and then I saw you here and here we are."

Jisung started to play with the youngest hands intertwining their fingers and tracing different shapes over his knuckles.

"So we are two bored souls, aren't we?" the youngest joked leaning his head over Jisung's.

Jisung laughed and looked up at the younger.

"How about we do something?" He suggested.

"Something like what?"

Jisung smirked.

"A tickle fight." He said.

"Wait, what? Out of nowhe-"

Jisung didn't let Jeongin finish. He pinned his arms against the couch and straddled the younger's legs. One of Jisung's had kept Jeongin hands immobilized while the other one went to tickle the maknae's sides, he knew from past experiences that the youngest was ticklish there.

But Jeongin was fast and strong, in a snap of fingers he had changed positions, and now he was on top of the rapper. He started tickling him, and Jisung was a laughing mess (Author's note: I love Jisung's laugh). The tickle fight got a little out of hand and Jeongin accidentally placed his knee on Jisung's thigh and leaned on that leg, putting all his body weight on the older's thigh.

Jisung hissed out in pain, he would have liked to whimper or even shout, he felt like a muscle had twisted inside his leg, but he knew how sensitive Jeongin was, and he didn't want him to feel responsible for hurting him.

Jeongin however wasn't blind or deaf, he heard the older hiss and he saw him scrunch his face. He immediately got off him and looked at him worried.