LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 3

SHIP: Hyunminsung (Hyunjin x Minho x Jisung)

PLOT: The tension finally becomes too much for those in the situation and those caught in the middle of it.

REQUEST: In honor of all my precious readers who were waiting for Changbin to snap and Hyunjin and Minho ;)

CHAN P.O.V.

I woke up with shivers going down my body. I looked around confused only to realize Changbin and Jisung had stolen all the blankets and had managed to make them into a cozy cocoon for both of them.

I smiled fondly at them as I looked at the time on my phone. I squinted my eyes at the amount of brightness from the device, but I still managed to read the numbers. It was 9 am. Since we only had a two-hour dance practice this afternoon, I figured it would be okay to let everyone sleep in. It seemed that the sleepiness and drowsiness had washed entirely off me, so I just decided to go to the kitchen and start making breakfast. 

I settled for some pancakes for all of us, and that's exactly what I started cooking. I knew the recipe by heart since it was the family's favorite back in Australia. The idea of leaving Hyunjin and Minho to cook their own breakfast kept ringing in the back of my head, but I'm the leader after all, and I knew that that wouldn't help solve the problem in any way.

Just as I was flipping the last two pancakes I heard the maknae's voice from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Good morning Hyung!" Jeongin chirped, making me smile, "can I do something to help?"

"Good morning Innie!" I said back, in the same fashion as he did, "can you wash the strawberries and put them on a plate please?"

Jeongin nodded and did as I had told him.

"Hey Hyung," he spoke while washing, "is Jisung-Hyung okay?"

I was taken back by the question, and I found myself not knowing what to answer.

"Well, you see, it's kind of complicated, why do you ask?"

His face contorted into an awkward and uncomfortable expression.

"Well... Felix-Hyung, Seungmin-Hyung, and I were playing Uno in Felix's room and we kind of heard all the break up go down... It all seemed quite unfair for Jisung to be honest, but we didn't want to intrude because we knew we didn't have all the facts (If you get the reference to the song, ily)."

"What do you mean, unfair?" Jisung had already talked somewhat about this, but I would rather ask Innie, since I knew it wouldn't hurt him.

"Well, both Minho-Hyung and Hyunjin-Hyung said they wanted to discuss their relationship with Jisung, but they didn't really discuss anything. All they did was talk about how unfair Jisung was being, and how well they were doing on their own, and they kept blaming Jisung for the situation they were in. They didn't even let Jisung talk, only focussing on proving their point over and over again, it was painful for me to hear, I can't even start to imagine how Jisung-Hyung must have felt. He listened to all of that only to hear in the end that they didn't want to even try to fix it and that they are better off without him. They sounded hurt when saying that, as if they loved Jisung, but at the same time didn't want to be with him. However, I don't think it was the right way to go about the situation."

I nodded quietly, but I could just feel my blood boil. I messaged Changbin, letting him know what I had just found out, receiving an angry response in return. While I was texting him, Jeongin finished setting up the table. 

Soon after, the members started appearing slowly. We all sat down at the kitchen table except for Minho and Hyunjin who were nowhere to be seen.

"Can't we all just start eating?" Felix whined, out of hunger.