HELL = SCHOOL - SEUNGJIN

SHIP: SeungJin

PLOT: Seungmin is being bullied but Hyunjin doesn't know.

TRIGGER: Body shaming, self-body shaming, homophobia, cursing.

He felt tears run from his eyes and panic took advantage of him. He was freaking out, somehow, somebody managed to find a photo of Seungmin, and his boyfriend, Hyunjin together in the park kissing, posted it on the school website, and now everyone knew.

He got out of the bathroom and the teasing immediately began.

"Hey! How was your make-out session with your boyfriend, huh?"

"Is he delusional? I mean you have to be f*cked up to be with someone like you!"

"How could he be with someone as fat and ugly as you? I bet he doesn't even love you, he's probably just playing around."

Seungmin felt his heart clench at the last one, he was self-conscious about himself and he couldn't help but wonder if they were right, what if he had gained a lot of weight, what if he was ugly, or what if, if, Hyunjin didn't...

He didn't even want to think about that, oh God, he loved Hyunjin too much, he couldn't bear thinking it was a one-sided love. He would rather live in a pretty lie instead of thinking that Hyunjin was faking everything they had lived and felt 'till now.

He made his way through the crowd who were making fun of him and headed towards his locker. His friends were there, but they weren't smiling and laughing, they were serious and waiting for Seungmin to arrive.

"Hey, guys how was your weekend?" Seungmin asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Hey, Seungmin." Said who he thought was his best friend. "Look, we're going to say this straight, so it won't hurt or last more than it has to."

"Ok, you're officially scaring me, what's going on guys?" He said, and he already knew the answer, but he wanted to still live in his naive little world where things like this didn't happen, no, things like this couldn't or wouldn't happen.

"We can't be friends anymore." Another one said.

Seungmin suddenly felt anger running through his veins.

"Why?" He said, blood boiling.

"Bec-" One of them started.

"Because I'm gay?" His friends were shocked at his words. "Yes, I'm freaking gay, and that's the reason, right? But now really, are you that old-fashioned?"

"Chill Seungmin, it's not like that." Said his best friend." We don't care that you're gay, but you know, the popular dudes will, and if they see us with you we will get bullied, look we are still friends but not at school ok?"

"NO! IT'S NOT OK!" Screamed Seungmin. "So, you expect me to say 'sure we can still be friends, but I won't be mad at you if while I'm getting my butt beaten up, you won't do something or would join them', for god's sake really? I'm sorry but I'm the one telling you that we are not friends anymore."

"But why?"

"Why? You're actually asking that?" His voice cracked. "Because I don't want to be friends with someone that won't stand by me when I'm being judged and bullied for something that I didn't decide to be. Isn't that a good enough reason?"

No one answered his question.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Seungmin muttered," now if you'll excuse me."