MAID DRESS - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: Jisung helps around a maid cafeteria when they are understaffed for a fundraiser. Minho is just there to admire his beautiful boyfriend, but he's not the only one... What will happen when someone decides to cross boundaries?

WARNINGS: mentions of sexual harassment

REQUEST: sungiesuns

JISUNG P.O.V.

I was walking through the hallways, going to my final period, which was producing. I was early so I just took my time, strolling calmly and saying hi to any friends I saw on the way. Suddenly, I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders and jump on me. When she giggled, I immediately recognized who she was.

"Oh my Gosh, Rooney! You scared me!" I said giggling as well.

She apologized with a big smile as she got off me.

"You seem happy..." I said, "what happened to you to have such a cheeky smile?"

"I got a job!" She squealed, and proceeded to clap her hands, as if she was applauding herself, "I now officially have a source of income to be able to buy as many queer books as I want!"

"Good for you," I said, lightly pushing her shoulder, "where are you working?"

"At a maid cafe downtown," she started explaining as her eyes sparkled in amusement, "we get to wear the most beautiful dresses, and decide how revealing they are, so everyone is comfortable, and oh my gosh," she said slapping my shoulder repeatedly, "there's this one dress that covers everything up, and I was like damn, there's no way I can pull that off, so I didn't even try it on. But, yesterday during my first shift I saw this literal, tall, beautiful, goddess slay in it and I was like, 'I think I'm in love.' She waved at me with this enchanting smile, but I had this big ass gay panic so I could only wave back before having to run to the kitchen while hyperventilating."

"So it's a great job?" I asked, confused.

"It's absolutely amazing!"

~TIMESKIP: A FEW MONTHS LATER~

JISUNG P.O.V.

I was sitting at a table eating my lunch when a very upset Rooney sat beside me.

"Jisuuung!!! Help meeeeeee," she said, in a dramatic tone of voice.

"And what seems to be the problem now, Rooney?" I said, looking at her.

"We are going to have this event at the cafe, where all the money recollected is going to go to an organization that helps non-white lgbtqia+ teens, but we're understaffed. If we don't find people soon enough, the event will be canceled. Please come work for that day so the event can happen," she said clasping her hands together in front of her face.

Well, that was definitely not what I was expecting. I totally supported the cause, of course, I mean, I grew up myself as a non-white gay kid and it can be hard sometimes, especially when there are so many stereotypes pushed on you... But in a maid's dress? I don't know if I have the confidence to pull that off.

"Uhm... Let me think about it," I said, and she cheered at the mere possibility that I could say yes.

~LATER THAT AFTERNOON~

I was cuddling with my boyfriend, Minho, on the couch. He was sitting up along the couch while I was in between his legs, my back pressed against his chest. We were watching the third movie in the Harry Potter series when Minho spoke.