TICKLISH - JEONGSUNG

SHIP: Jeongin x Jisung

PLOT: Jeongin finds out how sensitive and ticklish Jisung's sides and waist are. He wouldn't be his mischievous self if he didn't take advantage of that to tease his Hyung.

WARNINGS: None

REQUEST: Anonymous

JISUNG P.O.V.

We were in our dressing rooms just fooling around, well, I was fooling around with Changbin, and the rest were just laughing and following along with our jokes.

I laughed so hard I didn't notice a pair of warm, gentle hands grab my waist and I flinched. My waist has always been sensitive, not in a weird way as far as I am aware of it, it's just really ticklish so it can be a lot when people touch me out of the blue. I whipped my head to the side to find Jeongin smiling at me, he seemed to have noticed that I cringed.

I was wearing a cropped hoodie at the time, so his warm hands made contact with my bare skin, making goosebumps rise around my abdomen. He said nothing, just squeezing my waist gently with the tips of his fingers before walking off to Chan, whining so he could give him some of his snacks.

I stood there, jaw slightly dropped in shock as I tried to process the information. Jeongin had never teased me like that. With so much... physical contact, and the look in his eyes, it almost made it seem intimate.

"Jisung! Hello?" Changbin waved his hand in front of my eyes, annoyed that I had spaced out while he was trying to tell some lame joke.

"Sorry Hyung," I apologized shaking my head and forcing my eyes to go back to Changbin's instead of Innie's outfit, and his bare back.

"It's okay..." Changbin responded, confused that I had apologized when his tone was clearly not serious. His eyes focused on my face as I shifted my weight from one leg to the other, slightly scared that he had noticed something weird going on with me after Innie and mine's... interaction. "Are you okay? Your face is all red," he tried to place a hand on my forehead which I quickly stepped away from. That alerted him, "Are you not feeling well? Do you have a fever? Have you been overworking yourself again? Have you been eating properly? When was the last time you drank water?"

"Hyung, hyung," I said, moving my hands in a slow down motion, "I'm fine, really, probably a little hot, that's all."

Changbin looked at me suspiciously before nodding, seeming to have accepted my excuse to some degree. He gave me one of those little round ventilators to keep myself cool.

I had the feeling someone was watching me, so I turned around to see Jeongin's piercing eyes looking into mine with a concerned expression on his face. He had probably heard Changbin bombarding me with questions about my health and had gotten curious. Suddenly he rose an eyebrow, and his eyes went from concern to demand of answers, worry radiating off his harsh features. I shuddered and looked away, unable to hold eye contact with him.

It was eight in the evening when we got back home. Everyone had had something to eat on our way home but me, since I wasn't hungry at the time. Now, my stomach was grumbling, demanding food.

Jeongin was the first to go to the shower while the rest headed to their rooms to wait for their turn. I went to the kitchen to prepare some instant ramen as a quick dinner. Just as I was waiting for the water to warm up I felt two arms wrap over my shoulders and lock hands just over my chest.

A chin rested on my shoulder and, through my peripheral vision, I could identify Jeongin's bare face, his eyes looking into mine.

"Hi," he said softly, his breath tickling my neck.

"Hey," I said, trying to make my nervousness less obvious.

He completely pressed his body against mine, and I was suddenly scared he could feel my heart go wild.

"Nervous?" he asked, I remained quiet, afraid of saying something that would give me away. He continued speaking, "I can feel your heart pounding from behind... Everything okay?" I could hear the tease behind his faux concern.

"No!" I said louder than I had intended, I cringed at my own voice. I cleared my voice and responded in my usual tone, "I'm not nervous."

"Oh, you're not nervous?" I shook my head, "Sorry, my mistake. But..." he put his hands on my sides, slowly trailing down my ribs, "I wonder what would happen if I put my hands on your pretty waist..."

I jumped as his hands reached my middle, and he kept them on the sides, his thumb stroking them gently, in a way that made me feel warm and giddy inside.

"Now are you nervous?"

I decided to answer with the truth.

"Maybe..." I said as I blushed and looked down.

He hummed in response.

"But am I making you uncomfortable? Is this okay?"

"Nervous and uncomfortable aren't the same," I protested, "not in this situation, at least."

He chuckled at my response.

"So, it's a good kind of nervous?" he tried to guess.

I nodded.

"Something like that..."

"And why are you nervous?" he asked, and as I whipped my head around to look at him I caught him smirking.

"What makes you think I'm gonna tell you?"

"Should I make you?" he asked back, bumping his nose into mine.

Suddenly his fingers started poking my sides making me giggle. He went on and on, as I squirmed to get away from his ticklish touch.

"Stop!" I said through laughs, trying to catch my breath, "Don't tickle me."

As spoke I turned around, my back facing the kitchen counter so he couldn't reach out for me from behind.

He looked at me up and down and smirked. He bent down, gripped my thighs, and set me on the counter as a shrieked from surprise. He was now standing in between my legs, his arms at each side of my hips, his face inches away from mine.

"So your waist really is sensitive, isn't it?" He asked.

"Shut up!" I replied, pushing his shoulder gently.

He smiled sweetly at me as he grabbed my waist again and pulled me closer to him. His chest almost touching mine, and me barely sitting on the counter. I put my arms around his neck on reflex, afraid I would fall.

"Don't worry," he said, welcoming my contact, "I won't drop you."

I smiled showing my teeth. I put my forehead against his and looked at his lips, and then at his eyes. He seemed to catch my movement and copied it.

I cut the distance between us and kissed his lips. He reciprocated right after and our lips moved in sink. His were soft and tasted like cherry. Probably from the chapstick he had bought the other day at the airport.

He ended the kiss to look at me with a soft twinkle in his eyes.

"This is why you make me nervous," I spoke.

He smiled and kissed me again.

WORD COUNT: 1149