I CAN'T STAND YOU! - HYUNSUNG

SHIP: Hyunsung (Platonic)

PLOT: Hyunjin and Jisung have a bad relationship, even after Chan picks them both to be a part of Stray Kids. With a bad relationship already, what will happen when Hyunjin finds out that Jisung is dating Minho?

WARNINGS: Panic attack and stat of a physical fight

REQUEST: NoemiSTAY 

JISUNG P.O.V.

"What the hell Ji! Can't you just get it right?"

"How about if you teach me the dance move instead of whining like a baby?!" I scream back.

"I already did! And you keep messing up both the dance step and the timing!"

"Well, maybe you're a bad teacher, you idiot!" I yell, throwing my hands in the air to emphasize my point.

"You know what?! I'm done with you! Figure it out yourself!"

"Of course I will!"

And that was the last thing I said before Hyunjin stormed out of the practice room, shutting the door loudly.

~A FEW DAYS LATER~

HYUNJIN P.O.V.

Chan had asked for me to go to the dance practice room number 5 to tell me something extremely important. I knocked on the door and entered once I heard Chan's voice saying 'come in'.

I stepped into the room and saw a bunch of trainees I worked with and even befriend during my time here. I recognized all of them; Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix, Changbin-Hyung, Minho-Hyung, and Chan-Hyung.

"Hello, Hyunjin! Thanks for coming! Let's just wait for Han Jisung to come here, and after I'll give you the important announcement," Chan said with a smile.

CHAN P.O.V.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth Hyunjin's face scrunched up in disgust. I raised my eyebrows and he immediately looked away chilling down. A few minutes later Jisung came in, with the same expression of disgust after he saw Hyunjin.

"Okay, everyone. What I wanted to say is that JYP is planning to create a new boy group out of a survival show. He told me that I would be the leader and that I could choose the trainees that would be in the survival show. And I've chosen you guys so, my question is, would you like to be a part of the next JYP boy group?" I asked, smiling brightly at everyone.

As soon as I finished my little speech everyone started smiling and talking in between them with each other excitedly.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I asked smiling as well.

Everyone nodded their heads smiling excitedly.

"But Chan-Hyung," Jeongin said, "this is not how a survival show usually works... Is this going to be different than usual?"

"Good question, yes it is. Instead of fighting against each other to prove that we deserve to debut, we are going to fight together to show JYP that all of us deserve to debut together," everyone started nodding in understanding. "Any more questions?" Nobody said anything, "okay, well everyone can go back to their activities, except for Jisung and Hyunjin, I would like to talk to both of you."

I could see both of them glare at each other as I sighed and walked over them.

"Okay, I don't need to be a genius to guess that you two don't get along, but I'm gonna ask you to start working on your differences because I'm gonna make sure we all debut together and you'll have to stand each other for the next seven years, whether you like it or not. Do I make myself clear?"