OBLIVIOUS - HYUNLIX

SHIP: Hyunlix

PLOT: While Hyunjin and Felix are dating, Hyunjin's ex, Camille, appears back in his life. Oblivious to Hyunjin's eyes, Camille keeps trying to make a move on him, which makes Felix extremely jealous. What will happen when Felix tries to confront his boyfriend about it?

WARNINGS: Arguing, attempting to kiss without consent.

REQUEST: Anonymus

FELIX P.O.V.

I was currently having a cafe date with my boyfriend, Hyunjin. The place we were at had a warm and rustic aura, making us feel comfortable enough to have spent the whole afternoon there. We were both talking about life while munchkin on our cupcakes and drinking boba tea. It was a pleasant afternoon, we had laughed and gotten sentimental telling each other how much we loved one another. 

Nightfall was starting and, since we were in front of a window, the colors of the setting sun brighten my boyfriend's features, making him look even more angelical than usual. I was so busy staring at Hyunjin's beauty that I didn't notice a young woman entering the cafe until she called his name.

"Oh my God! Jinnie!"

We both took the attention out of each other's eyes to look at the girl. She was tall and slender, with dark skin and short, curly hair.

"Camille!" Hyunjin exclaimed back, and got up to hug her, "how have you been?"

I just sat there awkwardly sipping on my boba tea, having no idea who the hell was she. That was until Hyunjin seemed to remember my existence and decided to introduce me.

"Ah, Camille, this is Felix, my boyfriend. Felix, this is Camille, my ex, but a very good friend of mine nonetheless," he said smiling.

I got up.

"Nice to meet you, Camille," I said smiling, offering my hand for her to shake.

She took her hand in mine. Her skin was soft and her manicure was perfect.

"Nice to meet you too, Felix," she said flashing a beautiful smile.

"What are you doing in town?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh, I just graduated from college, and right now I'm here helping with the family business..."

"Right, I forgot your parents own a law firm. How was college?

"It was the best experience ever! I graduated with honors and had such a good time. My only regret is probably having lost contact with you..." she said, tilting her head to the side, smiling. Was she trying to dazzle Hyunjin?

"Haha," Hyunjin laughed wholeheartedly.

"Do you still have the same phone number?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do! You should call me up sometime, like this, we can meet up and catch up on our lives. Just like old times!" Old times? Is he referring to when they were dating? What is going on here?

"Oh my God, that's such a good idea!" she exclaimed, then, she looked at her watch, "well, I have to go back home, it was nice meeting you, Felix, and it was nice seeing you again, Hyunjin. I'll call you soon to arrange that meet-up. Bye!" She said, waving as she left the cafe.

"Bye!" we both said back. I felt myself not being completely honest about my happiness, and Hyunjin's voice sounded way too enthusiastic for a 'friends hang out.'

"She's nice," I said, smiling.

"Yeah, she is. Probably one of the sweetest people I've met," excuse me? Where does that leave me?